Grandmaster Immortalisation

Will Cast on Death work with Vaal Gems ? I tested it and it doesnt seem to work and im kinda dissapointed. Wanted to make some CoD+vaal gem combo for the submission build :(

IGN : Sir_Big
Will there be emulation of network lag for grandmasters?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I wonder what will happen if major % of grandmasters will submit similar builds using same/similar skills ?
"
Achilion wrote:
Will Cast on Death work with Vaal Gems ? I tested it and it doesnt seem to work and im kinda dissapointed. Wanted to make some CoD+vaal gem combo for the submission build :(

Vaal Gems are not triggerable.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:

Vaal Gems are not triggerable.

Thanks brother
So, Where can I get digital sound track? Is it for in-game sound only or can I get as mp3 file.
If I can where can I obtain mp3 files?
Vaal Gems will be viable also without souls?
Sorry if you already answered to this question, very little time in this period :(
"
oRieLLi wrote:
Vaal Gems will be viable also without souls?
Sorry if you already answered to this question, very little time in this period :(

i think they are still working on that , but from my understanding vaal gems require souls in order to cast them.

So either :

1. there will be some kind of soul charging so submitted builds can utilize their vaal gems few times during the combat
2. all vaal gems will be fully charged with souls at the start of the the fight and they wont regen.
3. there will be no souls at start nor soul chargin during the fight making vaal orbs essentialy useless.

"
aim7811 wrote:
So, Where can I get digital sound track? Is it for in-game sound only or can I get as mp3 file.
If I can where can I obtain mp3 files?

When you log in to your account on the webpage click on your profile name and there on the right side is the "Digital downloads section". You can download your mp3 from there.

"
xHavoCx wrote:
Can we use legacy items on standard for our grandmaster submission?

I belive yes :)
Last edited by Achilion on Oct 22, 2014, 3:40:47 PM
Any info update regarding hall of grandmasters ? Any interesting developments :))?

Question : Will grandmaster be treated as a unique mosters and will they have some kind of reduced curse effectivness?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info