Grandmaster Immortalisation

"
Some questions:
- All skills of the characters will be used? Or the review may be removed any? (for example, a character that has low mana regeneration and normally would not be able to keep the AA, but is exported with Arctic Armour Level 23);

All player skills that they have will be used. These monsters will use the usual mana rules for players, so if your build can't support itself mana wise than don't submit it.

"

- All resistance will be maintained or will be revised? (for example, a character with -54 chaos resist may be revised to have 0% chaos resist);

The players will have standard merciless resistance penalty applied so your resists will be identical to whatever your real player has in merciless.

"

- We can ask for help for the players to lend us really strong equipment from top tier?

Whatever gear you have on when you do the export will work, so feel free to borrow some gear for the process.

"

- If we do an upload of a character level 93 for example, in reviewing the character will be this way or you can complete the rest of the features?

The grandmaster will maintain the level that the character was for the purposes of stats and damage calculations and so on.

"

edit:
- Life regen will be maintained or will suffer "cuts"? (high life regen can become indestructible characters depending on the build);

We will try where possibly to preserve the stats of the grandmaster as it was given to us but we reserve the right to apply minor balance changes to some grandmasters in cases where playtesting shows that they are not reasonable to fight against.

Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
If you were to die in the map on HC, would you go to SC?

Yes. It's like any other Map.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
What happens when a skill is used that is then changed in the future? Say for example that a character is set up to not run out of mana but a future change increases the mana cost of a skill and breaks the build or changes to the passive tree wreck it. How will these cases be handled? basically is the snapshot of the end stats/results or is it of the gear, passives and skills.

Major bummer on flasks not working... <--- build uses 5 Doedre's Elixir Flasks to generate charges.
Will Vaal skills work?
How will we indicate the grandmasters name? Will the character game bane be used as default? (ie: no spaces allowed)
Can we transfer the item to export the character to a non-grandmaster supporter?. I ask because I think my char would be fail for a map, but maybe another player has a better char designed/equipped for this map design
IGN: KellestaScion/ZutroyOP
"
Chris wrote:
Animated Guardians are not supported at this time.
How likely is this to change before the deadline?

And what about Animate Weapon?
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
dlrr wrote:
How will we indicate the grandmasters name? Will the character game bane be used as default? (ie: no spaces allowed)
Also interested in this. Can we give them a unique name? Provided it's not offensive of course.
Really looking forward to this map but as pointed in some pvp game, could you check for Troll "cast on death build" (aka Kamikaze) who will insta rip anyone unprepared ?
"
Nickoladze wrote:
Will Vaal skills work?

We're still working on this, but we'd like them to be supported. There are a lot of questions around how we're going to handle souls. After some testing we'll clarify how this will work.

"
dlrr wrote:

I believe it uses the name of the character currently.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info