fuck the fucking one shots. for real

haha I couldn't imagine playing this game w/o trade and would never pretend end game is possible unless you hit some jackpot and lotteries along the way. But OP is not claiming self found so I gave my advice.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 30, 2014, 12:51:46 AM
If monsters had Mana im pretty sure they would be oom after 60milliseconds.
Must be a bug.

And just a tip: Don´t take fights, you can´t win. There are many games like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
If monsters had Mana im pretty sure they would be oom after 60milliseconds.
Must be a bug.

And just a tip: Don´t take fights, you can´t win. There are many games like it.

BUT how do you pass cruel if you don t fight dominus cruel?

His stupid lighting rays should only be used by him in merciless. At least they should give him a longer timing before using it in cruel

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Sep 30, 2014, 3:25:21 AM
the same way how i passed normal dominus `?`:|

Spoiler
not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Sep 30, 2014, 3:27:37 AM
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Spoiler
not

Most people in the temp league just pay for him in cruel, Only few build can kill him alone at this stage, it show it is kind of bad design for a cruel boss.

Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Lachdanan wrote:

Spoiler
not

Most people in the temp league just pay for him in cruel, Only few build can kill him alone at this stage, it show it is kind of bad design for a cruel boss.

I don't understand why everyone is bitching aboutDominus. There is a wall... Dominus1 is easy as hell if you are ranged ofc:)

On topic: one shot sucks balls because ggg has no idea how to design monsters. Just look at monsters at the end of act 2, act 3 and sceptre of god and compare them... See? Difficulty is not balanced and its all about faceroll or oneshot(or 100 shots at once, doesnt matter).
GGG can design intelligent and good monster encounters.

However they failed miserably at designing a good engine.

Obviously the former is restricted by the later, which sadly enough i feel GGG disregards in hopes of fixing the engine at a later stage.(somehow?)

Also i agree with the OP, removing the max resist on the tree was a good first step, but it should not stop there.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
l2p i face tank everything with 100% resists and lightning coil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVFnBniuK8&list=UUfr_OnbD7g8uPk0s_mjzZLQ

I dont have a video for this season yet gems arnt even 20 yet let alone 20/20 but i will

I have no skills so I have to rely on max mitigation and its very possible (max block or max resist) but some like mathil do uber glassy as hell.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1027037

Either-way learn to deal with it or perish.

Oh and D3 rifts are way fucking harder. There is no gear/build that does the higher rifts you got to party got to get lucky on Map draw everything still one shots. Least here there are options.

So we all have to make the same PoS , arc build cause everything else sux compared to it.
So its FOTM builds or GTFO. Or maybe its do 5k dmg but tank everything (maps will take u 15 mins to clear but np).

What if i want a two hand build? Well, you CAN make one but that way u will deal like 3k more dmg and die 100% faster cause block is so fckin overpowered in this game.

You want a fighter counting on his weapon/bow to deal dmg? Get lucky with drops or GTFO again, cause spells are the new shiet with 0 investment required to deal damage, compared to weapons ofc.
Want to buy some by doing the chaos recipe? TOO BAD, cause now that elreon is 2 exas , ex:chaos is
1: over 9000.

MOVING TARGET! MOVING TARGET!

Why does everyone post their build telling , hey l2p (its not even his btw its foxtactics arc) this is what you should do in order to play the game.
Like sitting 10 hour getting tendonitis from having to press right click 100000 hours in order for smn to die is SO much fun.

Balance sux here, period.
1 shots are out of control since 1.1 .... going by past instances get prepared for more and more and more and more and more bullshit. The pile is so thick now that you better not start shovelling or it will fall on you.

My favorites are the 1 shots you don't see... yeah you Magnus you douche bag off screening piece of shit.

100% agree with OP the 1 shots are way too rampant.

PS. Running a 6K RF and I get 1 shotted so screw off with the get resists, L2P, bullshit. Some bosses/exiles/unique monsters are WAY OP. They are so OP that there is no way GGG will ever display what killed a player and how hard it hit because it would shed light on how F'd up it really is. Could you imagine walking around poof you're dead and in the bottom left it says "xxxx killed by yyyyy for 300,000 DMG" ..... rage quits.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Played now over 30 chars during the past 2 years firstly and primarily with focus on damage, defenses in secondary order since i pushed damage where it was possible, the result was i've been one shotted quiet often, and i one-shotted my self also quiet a lot but i was never a glass canon or such.

Now i took the other route with my actual char, i took defenses first before damage and i have to say it works much better than the other way around, i also haven't died once from lvl 84 to 89 and played any map of course except to desync a few times, did i already mention that the desync time spans since masters are incredibly fucking long? one was around 30 seconds the last time and that's nothing but nasty.

In a nutshell: very good defenses and defense synergies are the key.
- Best Signature Ever -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info