674 fusings, not a single 5L combination

Are you fucking serious?

Needed to rage a bit.
IGN Rampage = Petral_Throw
IGN Beyond = Petraso_mental
Last edited by VMP on Sep 29, 2014, 6:32:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
vorici.
"
enaxion wrote:
vorici.

I thought exactly that after using 150. Now it's personal, between the fucking armor and me.

¬¬
"
VMP wrote:
"
enaxion wrote:
vorici.

I thought exactly that after using 150. Now it's personal, between the fucking armor and me.

¬¬

Around 750+ Jeweler's now, at times I think the game just hates me
I can only imagine the amount of Fusings I'll have to use to get a 5L afterwards
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
625 and still nothing. :)
"
VMP wrote:

I don't know man, I'm getting slowly tired of this "RNG" argument people brings me at times.

Every single League, I'm forced to stand by and watch people 6 Socket + 5 Link without any big currency sinking, meanwhile I haven't even gotten it to 5 Socket after going over Vorici's price.

I'm tempted to just Master Craft all my gear in new Leagues, too bad they take way too long to level up though.
"
Derpey wrote:
"
VMP wrote:

I don't know man, I'm getting slowly tired of this "RNG" argument people brings me at times.

Every single League, I'm forced to stand by and watch people 6 Socket + 5 Link without any big currency sinking, meanwhile I haven't even gotten it to 5 Socket after going over Vorici's price.

I'm tempted to just Master Craft all my gear in new Leagues, too bad they take way too long to level up though.

I have to admit that this is my worst lucky streak I've ever had in poe since closed beta. And I know what you mean, a friend of mine 6-linked his Wing of Enthropy with 6 fusings. Six.
"
VMP wrote:
"
enaxion wrote:
vorici.

¬¬

So, instead of getting 150 for it and using voricis bench you get way more than that and try it yourself? That dedication is commendable.
:( This is why I just pay da man Vorici. Sure you hear the great stories about 40 or even 400 fuse making 6Ls. But avg is 1000 and 25% chance you'll be over 1500. You don't wanna be that guy. Not with that kinda currency on the line. Hell I even pay him to 4L and 4S.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 29, 2014, 6:28:12 AM
"
VMP wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:
"
VMP wrote:

I have to admit that this is my worst lucky streak I've ever had in poe since closed beta. And I know what you mean, a friend of mine 6-linked his Wing of Enthropy with 6 fusings. Six.

I really wouldn't mind Vorici Crafting, if Masters could just be level'd as Self-Found, atm they really can't.
Else have fun resetting zones 24/7 until you get Masters, but then you barely even play the game anymore.

GGG really need justify this awful decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info