674 fusings, not a single 5L combination

674, I'll stop here and leave it 4L for time being. Don 't have more currency atm.
IGN Rampage = Petral_Throw
IGN Beyond = Petraso_mental
"
VMP wrote:
674, I'll stop here and leave it 4L for time being. Don 't have more currency atm.

Welcome to the club, well, i had only like 20 fusings and tried to 5L, go figure. I need 150 for guaranteed and dont trade so im shit outta luck in ever getting it.
"
Derpey wrote:

I really wouldn't mind Vorici Crafting, if Masters could just be level'd as Self-Found, atm they really can't.
Else have fun resetting zones 24/7 until you get Masters, but then you barely even play the game anymore.

GGG really need justify this awful decision.

Hmmm. I think you're being pessimistic.. I never party or scout them. Two characters one @79 one @86 this season and two master are at 7 already rest at 5-6. Play bout 20 hrs a week. Think I'll get one to 8 by seasons end. 7's all you need to 6L tho. I think 5 to 5L.

"

Welcome to the club, well, i had only like 20 fusings and tried to 5L, go figure. I need 150 for guaranteed and dont trade so im shit outta luck in ever getting it.

Never? - you can get 150 in 10 hrs or so.

1200 alts from melting rares make 600 Jews which make 150 Fuse. I havnt bought 1 fuse and have about 750 saved up

What i do is just buy 20 jews every day from eleron to supplement buying 20 fuse everyday from vorici at huge discount.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 29, 2014, 6:46:28 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:

I really wouldn't mind Vorici Crafting, if Masters could just be level'd as Self-Found, atm they really can't.
Else have fun resetting zones 24/7 until you get Masters, but then you barely even play the game anymore.

Hmmm. I think you're being pessimistic.. I never party or scout them. Two characters one @79 one @86 this season and two master are at 7 already rest at 5-6. Play bout 20 hrs a week. Think I'll get one to 8 by seasons end. 7's all you need to 6L tho. I think 5 to 5L.

"

1200 alts from melting rares make 600 Jews which make 150 Fuse.

And how hard did you farm them then? I can use the same argument a lot of people use towards me when I complain about RNG; "It's just RNG bro"
You could have been lucky finding Masters in every single instance whilst leveling up for all I know.

Atm they take too long to level up and is not suited for a Self-Found.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:

"

1200 alts from melting rares make 600 Jews which make 150 Fuse.

Cool, give me 150 fusings plz because i need to 5L something. K, thx, bye.
Sorry havnt 6L my two yet. Need to save up to 3000.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Need to get 5L on this:

inb4 its not endgame viable
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Need to get 5L on this:

inb4 its not endgame viable

What you do with your currencies, is all up to you, nobody is gonna judge you.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Cool, give me 150 fusings plz because i need to 5L something. K, thx, bye.

Instant gratification is that way --->

Farm endgame, sell trash for alts, buy jews from Elreon (suplement your alt supply at Haku), buy fus from Vorici. Easy 5L in a bit of grind.

OP, it sucks. I've once spent about 500 fuse to get a 5L. At this point id just continue to slowly throw fuse on it.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
*Deep Glare on Morbo
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info