674 fusings, not a single 5L combination

"
Need to get 5L on this:

inb4 its not endgame viable

Another piece of advice (yes that chest is complete garbage, not just "non-engame viable"): Take the wanted white base item (possibly ilvl73), 6S it, then 5L it using 4 armor scraps per fuse. Proceed to chaos spam it for a bit. It will produce better results than that chest.

This is how I get my first 5L in every temp. league.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 29, 2014, 7:15:41 AM
"
*Deep Glare on Morbo

Kinda what i thought. I play often enough but never dare to think of being able to trade for, even with clarissa, to get the fusings needed. If just someone with enough fusings could do a favor for me but i guess im doomed to have bad RNG and no friends. Funny thing is, the colors are already right, thanks to the bench crafting.
"
If just someone with enough fusings could do a favor for me but i guess im doomed to have bad RNG and no friends.

Yours is mostly bad strategy, not bad rng. Read my previous post again.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 29, 2014, 7:20:43 AM
"

Need to get 5L on this:

I can give you a 5L and you can Throw alc/chaos at it and probably get better results.

OP has special case. I'm sure he needs CoD for his build. You could beat that cheaper than 150 fuse pretty easy.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"

Need to get 5L on this:

I can give you a 5L and you can Throw alc/chaos at it and probably get better results.

OP has special case. I'm sure he needs CoD for his build. You could beat that cheaper than 150 fuse pretty easy.

Thx but i just dont have the orbs (read: pixels) for it. I made this one because i A: wanted to use a master to get something i could use and B: didnt think far enough i have to 5L it.

Also, to the person who told me to just chaos spam a certain base (after alching it i supppose, or whatevs), i have this many chaos atm:

No, im not begging for sympathy, im not even mad at anyone here, im just hoping people understand there are the ones who trade pixels for pixels and the ones that dont.

PS: I was lucky not to need a 2L in one 4L item, I hope GGG lets us break fully linked items.
"
VMP wrote:
"
enaxion wrote:
vorici.
I thought exactly that after using 150. Now it's personal, between the fucking armor and me.
You should make it personal between you and GGG about how Fusings work, and bitch about it every day. I will help you. Also, you did check the itemlevel of your Cloak, right? :x

Edit: Oops, I wasn't being very observant..
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Sep 29, 2014, 9:24:40 AM
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
"
VMP wrote:
"
enaxion wrote:
vorici.
I thought exactly that after using 150. Now it's personal, between the fucking armor and me.
You should make it personal between you and GGG about how Fusings work, and bitch about it every day. I will help you. Also, you did check the itemlevel of your Cloak, right? :x

Item level has nothing to do the ammount of already available sockets on an item and how they will link, it does however restrict the number of max sockets. The cloak is ilv 76 anyway.
IGN Rampage = Petral_Throw
IGN Beyond = Petraso_mental
"
Also, to the person who told me to just chaos spam a certain base (after alching it i supppose, or whatevs), i have this many chaos atm:

No, im not begging for sympathy, im not even mad at anyone here, im just hoping people understand there are the ones who trade pixels for pixels and the ones that dont.

It's only your fault that you play inefficiently and thus you don't have enough orbs for gambling. I burned about 30 regals & 500 alterations yesterday on various white bases. All of those orbs were self-found. Because I play efficiently.

Throwing fuse on a bad, rare (cant use scraps) item that is not even 6S, are all wrong decisions and a waste of RNG luck. Learn how to maximize your luck potential and you will have less issues.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
In my experience (5Ld about 40 - 50 items during my stay here) it takes less than 100 fus on average. I had one insanely bad spike, with about 500 fus before I got a 5L.

Imo, there’s two strategies:

1.) If you don't have lots of fuse and plan to 5L only one item, then always opt for Vorici.

2.) If you have a decent amount of fuse or plan to 5L several items, then never 5L at Vorici, always try to gamble yourself. You can hit bad rng spikes, but those will be smoothed out with good rng spikes.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 29, 2014, 10:49:13 AM
"
Derpey wrote:

I really wouldn't mind Vorici Crafting, if Masters could just be level'd as Self-Found, atm they really can't.
Else have fun resetting zones 24/7 until you get Masters, but then you barely even play the game anymore.

GGG really need justify this awful decision.

so true

the masters just turned into "lets make the game a complete joke for high level players and competent traders and give a tiny little buff to self found players to close this mile long gap weve just extended between them and the traders by an inch".

They got over excited and completely fucked up the entire thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info