674 fusings, not a single 5L combination

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Sounds like a good way to minimize risk and psychological Gamblers chasing like OP did. I like it.

How would you handle 6L?

Assuming the actual chance to 6L is around 1:1000, it works out much the same as 5L, with the quantities scaled up a factor of 10. Save up 2200 Fuses before each 6L attempt and roll up to 700 Fuses to see if RNG is on your side. (Odds to 6L in 700 rolls is about 50%.) If that fails, spend the rest of the Fuses on Vorici, for a total worst-case cost of 2200 Fuses to 6L. Average cost to 6L would work out to about 1275 Fuses, but with luck you may well do better.
My economy does not allow me to go on throwing fusings on the armor, so I just did vorici (have to spend money on amulet etc too). So that was 824 fusings for a 5L in the master. GG(G).
IGN Rampage = Petral_Throw
IGN Beyond = Petraso_mental
Did they not have RNG protection or some s... such on dodge??
Yeah.
There's an unproven theory which you can test to determine whether the item will nid a lot of fusings or not.

The trick is you try to use jeweller's orb to make 6 sockets on an item. If you used more than 50 jeweller's orb on the item for 6s, you will nid a lot of fusings to 6L the item.

Conclusion: The more jewellers are used, the more fusings will be needed to 6L.

However, this is just a mere theory. We will nid proof if someone will kindly provide more data.
You are seriously unlucky given that there's somewhere around a 99.88% chance of getting a 5L within 674 fusings :(
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Spent 240 fuses trying to link mine and hell no, Vorici can just look at me eating up them fuses. He smiles with that "haha, should have just paid me boy" look but I rather go broke than give up. It is personal now, I know the feeling mate:)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info