Skills that are still terrible.

"
Cosma wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"

Played a duelist to 90 with dualstrike and a 6l. Played this other duelist to mid 80's with cleave and it's way faster and as I said WITH same setup dualstrike+splash is slower by a margine

I don't get why you are posting defending it with the way you are. With that much dps any melee skill will kill just as fast, you just need to get to monsters quicker lol. Cleave does nothing special any other melee ability wont do with that much damage. So you literally are posting saying "with 175k i can kill fast with any melee ability"

This makes absolute sense. :)

What makes absolutely no sense is you arguing over how "bad" cleave is with people that actually use cleave and have no issues with it.

It is like saying that all porsche´s are shit cause koenigsegg is indeed faster.

Swallow your pride and move on - dont be a elitist *****.

much this. Also low the comment"If you find cleave better, you didn't use the proper links for dualstrike". Oh god
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
XRacKS wrote:
ok lets do this...

ice nova - rly nice skill got a lvl 72 crit ice nova shadow! warp in with: warp + reduced duration + curse on hit + frostbite // aura herald of ice // the whole screen shatters

shield charge... yeah... idk havent seen a build so far...

animate guardian... since beta i dont like it

punishment... pvp gem imo or the new tank disco build but otherwise...

shock nova - WHY IS A HOLE THERE?! i want my "nova" sorc back >.>

smoke mine - havent seen any use so far...

traps - i like them all... ppl who dont like them dont know how to play imo...
except conversion trap!

firestorm - is a really nice skill... fencoil: firestorm + multitraps + firepen
this is still carrying my firetrap witch (lvl 60+)

auras - all fine imo

So just because I don't like to use Traps I don't know how to play? Wot.
Also Conversion Trap have been talked about getting banned from PvP, shit is retarded.

Smoke Mine? Just look at ZiggyD, he abuses it, sadly only in a one-dimensional way, but I can't expect much more from him really.
It's a really great Skill, but the fact that it's a "mine" sort of Skill, turns a lot of people off.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Shield Charge will need a bit more work just to make it hit more reliably (to counter desync).
But it has potential in prolif/herald of ash/bleed on hit/poison on hit builds.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
bredin wrote:
Vitality is awesome for minion builds.
It was very powerful in this capacity *before* aura effect nodes (and minion regen nodes) were introduced.

B.

its was???? , its just 2% life regen (almost 3 if you have all the aura nodes)

most people i know used vitality as a filler aura when they didnt have enough room for another 60 aura or did not need to run a purity aura.

and it was only necessary back when minions didn't get leech from the tree, now that they do it is a very weak aura choice losing even to haste which is possibly the least efficient aura in the game.

actually both it and haste are auras that are unusable unless you heavily invest into auras.

i would love to see some one justify 60% reserved for 15% attack speed
or 40% for 1.6 life regen.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
bredin wrote:
Vitality is awesome for minion builds.
It was very powerful in this capacity *before* aura effect nodes (and minion regen nodes) were introduced.

B.

its was???? , its just 2% life regen (almost 3 if you have all the aura nodes)

most people i know used vitality as a filler aura when they didnt have enough room for another 60 aura or did not need to run a purity aura.

and it was only necessary back when minions didn't get leech from the tree, now that they do it is a very weak aura choice losing even to haste which is possibly the least efficient aura in the game.

actually both it and haste are auras that are unusable unless you heavily invest into auras.

i would love to see some one justify 60% reserved for 15% attack speed
or 40% for 1.6 life regen.

There's no justification for Haste, let it stay as it for now, it's a tough thing to balance since it also provides this +%Attack Speed / +%Cast Speed / +% Movement Speed to all your party members, which isn't bad really.

Vitality? I rather have it be a BASE REGEN tbh at times, seems like it only really shines with RF Builds with insane health pools, else I don't see it being used at all.
Does anyone use double strike?
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
Alea wrote:
writing a flat list without any explanation/demonstration is definitely [Removed by Support].

I agree. It's definitely removed by support.

"
Xalmaren wrote:

Yeah, it's a strong skill. A bunch of builds use it for single target option.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
Derpey wrote:
"
TGeorge wrote:
Punishment is not useless...when used against you. I was killing the mobs near a hexing shrine while ignoring its curses and it put a punishment on me at some point and I killed myself.

But are you using it?

I've used it a long time ago as a culling dominating blow melee hybrid summoner (with minion instability + conversion trap) before along with necro aegis and the thorns spectres. Against any melee mobs the damage they would do melted anything melee based by sheer numbers of total damage reflects + minion explosions (with shock + curses of course). And anything that didn't suffer from the reflect damage got converted anyway to die for me.

Don't think the old build would work anymore, but I've since moved onto faster builds anyway.
Just passing by, to disagree about sweep. It's a pretty solid skill if you work around it.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
Xalmaren wrote:

Double Strike still used in Sword 'N Board builds for Melee Splash + Multistrike

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info