Skills that are still terrible.

"

Played a duelist to 90 with dualstrike and a 6l. Played this other duelist to mid 80's with cleave and it's way faster and as I said WITH same setup dualstrike+splash is slower by a margine

I don't get why you are posting defending it with the way you are. With that much dps any melee skill will kill just as fast, you just need to get to monsters quicker lol. Cleave does nothing special any other melee ability wont do with that much damage. So you literally are posting saying "with 175k i can kill fast with any melee ability"

This makes absolute sense. :)
I must be missing something.. aren't you hitting enemies at point blank range while using dualstrike? I don't have to do that with cleave which is the reason why I prefer it. Against single bosses like Atziri nothing scales like conc effect so cleave is better(or cyclone).

Just to repeat my point from a few pages ago, I'm actually glad such a discussion can happen at all. The fact we can disagree strongly about what's better means GGG did a good job with the latest cleave buff without overshadowing older options.
Last edited by kasub on Sep 28, 2014, 10:02:36 AM
"
terrex wrote:
"

Played a duelist to 90 with dualstrike and a 6l. Played this other duelist to mid 80's with cleave and it's way faster and as I said WITH same setup dualstrike+splash is slower by a margine

I don't get why you are posting defending it with the way you are. With that much dps any melee skill will kill just as fast, you just need to get to monsters quicker lol. Cleave does nothing special any other melee ability wont do with that much damage. So you literally are posting saying "with 175k i can kill fast with any melee ability"

This makes absolute sense. :)

Something that isn't making sense is your logic tbh. As I am saying, same gear same setup with dualstrike+splash it's far inferior. It might be better with dual loath bane lowlife auraabuse and coe shananigans but I don't know
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Kandamo wrote:
Reave is horrible, is just Weak.

Ya...except, no.
shield charge isn't even weak, it's just not usable because it desyncs too much and it feels almost impossible to hit monsters with it
The only reason why there aren't many sporkers around now is because so many other spells including arc became viable. Spark is still fine.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Vitality useless ??? man you got some things very wrong , its the only usable 40% aura other than purity of fire in atziri boss fight
"
Zorgilon wrote:
Vitality useless ??? man you got some things very wrong , its the only usable 40% aura other than purity of fire in atziri boss fight

That doesn't make it good. It's barely any stronger than the warriors blood passive, would be better off as a flat amount of regen, say 75 at lvl20.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Vitality is awesome for minion builds.
It was very powerful in this capacity *before* aura effect nodes (and minion regen nodes) were introduced.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Ice nova is awesome with all the freeze nodes and Pledge of hands. 21K tooptip massive aoe and take no damage as you lightning warp in the middle pack to pack.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 28, 2014, 8:15:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info