Skills that are still terrible.

"
Enzari wrote:
"
Enzari wrote:
Animate Guardian all the way! Buff it please GGG!!!

I really want a buff that allows guardians to wear ammys and rings

So it can rip even MORE items?
What a great way of buffing this useless skill!

They should just sit down and talk about allowing it to use Skills, but then it would become just another thing only Elitists/No-lifers would end up having fun with.

I honestly don't have trouble keeping my guardian alive, just due to the fact that is has 9K+ health with ridiculous life regen and my multistrike + life gain on hit setup. The only time it died was due to a volatile stormblood golem oneshotting it's 9K+ health which is insane, but other than that I have no difficulty with upkeep. I want more equipment on him is so I can either make him more tanky or if they release a ring or ammy that also provides a helpful aura to allies or hurtful aura to enemies.

So I take it you're one of those type of guys that's rich enough to bulk up "endgame" gear on this Animate Guardian?

There's a few problem with this:
- If it dies, your item dies
- Getting items for both YOU AND THE GUARDIAN
- The Guardian in its current state sucks in every single way
- Takes ridciolous wealth to even make it "worth it"

The concept was cool, but it's also one of the worst ideas that have been made, yet.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
I believe it's just a memory of the Iron golem from D2 :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I believe it's just a memory of the Iron golem from D2 :P

EXACTLY!

But back then we could have AURA ON EQUIPPED, so it made sense.

Animate Guardian should just be deleted, that's the reason to why I didn't list it, it flat out sucks.
Punishment is not useless...when used against you. I was killing the mobs near a hexing shrine while ignoring its curses and it put a punishment on me at some point and I killed myself.
"
Wait I thought cleave was good now lol

anything + splash > cleave

or just anything...
"
TGeorge wrote:
Punishment is not useless...when used against you. I was killing the mobs near a hexing shrine while ignoring its curses and it put a punishment on me at some point and I killed myself.

But are you using it?
It's the same with Iron Maiden in D2, nobody really used it (in exception of the broken GhostSin in PvP), but the mobs in Chaos Sactuary tossed that at you? Instantly died if melee.
"
terrex wrote:
"

or just anything...

I disagree. Cleave is the best melee skill for DPS since it allows the use of dualwield + conc.
I wouldn't underestimate the value of instant, unsupported AoE. In fact, I don't. Every support slot counts.

Cleave is not terrible. Maybe not optimal once you're throwing 5-6L around, but not terrible.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 28, 2014, 8:47:00 AM
"
kasub wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"

or just anything...

I disagree. Cleave is the best melee skill for DPS since it allows the use of dualwield + conc.

I can only imagine the clear pace.
Isn't hegemony doing a crazy sweep build with his new staff?
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info