2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

hello everyone .

first thank for this build mathil.

i have just one question i just got my voll 6L and I don't know at all what to use for my last blue socket ice nova or critical chance,critical damage,arc,conc effet,lighting penetration .

i just want to know if someone can help me what to choose i have a dagger with cold damage for proc EE .

sorry for my english (french here) and thank you in advance
does anyone know how to level up early? im lvl 50 and obviously cant use this build yet so ive been usin lightning strike but im kinda weak and squishy
my GF and I played a shitty crit-ball-lightning style until about 60 when we started fakening
playing this build in beta right now

i just can tell its absolutely insane so far

im at 86% cc with 6 charges

i was theorycrafting alot and found a, i think, good gemsetup

maybe anyone wanna give me a thought?!

curse on hit, herald of thunder, CURSE (ele weak, assa mark?) not sure here, but i think ele weakness is way better
whirling blades, BM, faster attacks, FORTIFY (INSANE!!!)
grace, purity of light vaal haste-inc dura
im at 4l only so im running coc, discharge, BM, cyclone (6l lifeleech+light pen) (lightning resists mobs are annoying but couldnt test yet)
ice golem- blood rage- BM
vengeanc-lgoh-blind-enhance

im only lvl 79 yet and not running EE, i dont feel i need it, what do you think?

you can run 3 auras if you take charisma, its worth it imo since i dont like manually cursing, but if you prefer to curse manually, you can skip that ofc
"
Chaozhax wrote:

curse on hit, herald of thunder, CURSE (ele weak, assa mark?) not sure here, but i think ele weakness is way better
im at 4l only so im running coc, discharge, BM, cyclone (6l lifeleech+light pen) (lightning resists mobs are annoying but couldnt test yet)

im only lvl 79 yet and not running EE, i dont feel i need it, what do you think?

you can run 3 auras if you take charisma, its worth it imo since i dont like manually cursing, but if you prefer to curse manually, you can skip that ofc

Can you really run grace? I tried this build on last CB patch but I couldnt...
"
Frollino wrote:
"
Chaozhax wrote:

yes oc, im running exatly this gemsetup atm

why you shouldnt run grave? its only 50% mana Oo
could anyone tell me where to get life leech from?

i only have a 5linked volls and im using all 5 sockets but should i take out ice nova for life leech?

im using this crap unique belt at level 67 that has 2% life leech
"
Chaozhax wrote:
"
Frollino wrote:
"
Chaozhax wrote:

yes oc, im running exatly this gemsetup atm

why you shouldnt run grave? its only 50% mana Oo

Ahm yes, forgot you are using HoT instead of PoF. I think that with no more red. mana if you wanna run Atziri PoF > Grace so I would put off Grace and play with PoL, PoF and HoT with curse on hit as you do (so you don't even have to take Charisma)
ye i mean its only beta

i run PoL because thats the only way i get stacked resis since its pretty hard to get to items
i think its not necessary anymore vs reflects when u pop flask+wearing a saffels (maybe for aztiri)
Passive tree's at the bottom are not completely filled out. After the first tree is filled out, what do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info