2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

werd i didnt die at all till lvl 71 when i switched to cyclone.

I used safe ranged spells to lvl mentioned on previous page to lvl but switch wrecked me a few times. 93 now 31 deaths lol

"that much" dont fucking matter all it takes is one in HC

when game is reprogrammed to satisfy "at all" is when safe to play cyclone in HC IMO
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 24, 2015, 3:20:08 AM
"
ToxDwarf wrote:
"
YummiesLOL wrote:
"
ToxDwarf wrote:
Hey guys, new league is about to kick in and I got a question to everyone who made some experiences with this build.

Would you recommend playing it in HC (it seems like 90% of the linked gear here in the thread is from Rampage/Standard/Torment) and would you recommend playing it as a 1st character in a fresh hardcore league? I'm still a bit worried about reflect tbh :|

ty

I personally wouldn't because you are going to be using Whirling Blades and Cyclone, these two skills are bound to give you desync and get you killed.
Until you are at a very high level, your chances of getting killed a few times is quite high.

Thanks for your answer.

Is Cyclone still as bad as it used to be in during the last leagues when it comes to desync? :( I thought GGG changed some mechanics (attack area and not monster or something like that) so it aint desyncing that much anymore.

I don't get desync from cyclone anymore, the only time it happens is from Whirling Blades, that thing is really buggy :d
Can someone please make a witch version of the skill tree, I'm too lazy to level a shadow, I know its gonna be more squishy but its fine someone pls :P
Hello Mathil, alba here.

Here is a link to my current gear. Also I'm not sure which of the daggers that would be better for me. Im currently using the one with crit multi!

Spoiler
IGN: alba
Hello Mathil, I have a question for you.
Today I crafted this Dagger for your Build :

My question is if I should just leave Global Critical Strike Multiplier or if I should get another mod on it like Lightning Leech or Weapon Attack Range.
Already thanks for your answer and your really nice build.
Last edited by Lucr4in on Apr 23, 2015, 4:10:56 PM
"
Lucr4in wrote:

My question is if I should just leave Global Critical Strike Multiplier or if I should get another mod on it like Lightning Leech or Weapon Attack Range.
Already thanks for your answer and you really nice build.

go weapon range, its sooo good
IGN: alba
"
albaTF2 wrote:
Hello Mathil, alba here.

Here is a link to my current gear. Also I'm not sure which of the daggers that would be better for me. Im currently using the one with crit multi!

Spoiler

Yea the one you're using looks like a better choice.

"
Lucr4in wrote:

Already thanks for your answer and your really nice build.

I have a similar type base and I ended up putting weapon range on it. You could go either way but lightning leech doesn't hold up too well once you've got life leech in your main setup already.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Im trying to level a shadow for this build but finding it really difficult. I'm using tabula to socket reave and using mightflay. the problem i have is that most the hp nodes are so far away by templar. I'm currently level 50 with 1.3k hp and cant progress through act 3 cruel :/ any ideas?
Will you test this build on beta? I think it will change a lot from current build. Maybe I will try it too
"
Frollino wrote:
Will you test this build on beta? I think it will change a lot from current build. Maybe I will try it too

I also want to test this in the beta, see how effective it is after the nerfs to crit, power charge nodes and Ondar's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info