2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Has the crit nodes been nerfed?
How does he get 70+% crit chance on his cyclone without power charges?
For my calculations, lets a assume hes using a 8.5 crit chance dagger. Passive tree stacks +470% crit chance too melee. Now add that up to rats nest +70% and theoretical 100% out of jewelry.
Thats 8.5+(8.5*(4.7+0.7+1)) = 62.9% crit chance without power charges.

Am I missing something? 62.9% seems quite low assuming your CoC gem %to proc comes into play as well, plus the fact that it'd probably be expensive to get those 100% crit on jewelry having to worry bout resists too.
Hello everyone
Reached level 80 and decided "why not randomly try an atziri set"
It wasnt a deathless run, i died to trash once when i was in the middle of cyclone-ing and got stuck on something and then i also ripped once on atziri herself from being clipped by a flameblast without my ruby flask on on. Just thought id share my gear

Gear

I swap inc aoe for inc crit damage on bosses and i swap my CWDT-Immortal Call to self cast for trio. Trio was super easy though because i have 5 end charges and 8 sec immortal call which doesnt really run out thanks to the Devotion

edit:suck at clicking gear
Last edited by BadBuild on Jun 8, 2015, 2:44:12 PM
"
Hello everyone
It wasnt a deathless run, i died to trash once when i was in the middle of cyclone-ing and got stuck on something and then i also ripped once on atziri herself from being clipped by a flameblast without my ruby flask on on. Just thought id share my gear

Gear

I swap inc aoe for inc crit damage on bosses and i swap my CWDT-Immortal Call to self cast for trio. Trio was super easy though because i have 5 end charges and 8 sec immortal call which doesnt really run out thanks to the Devotion

Really amazing gear. But why you use Atziri's Step? I think that rare boots would be better
"
Frollino wrote:
"
Hello everyone

Gear

Really amazing gear. But why you use Atziri's Step? I think that rare boots would be better

My res is capped and those offer high life, high ev, and the spell dodge is a plus. a pair of rare boots would be just as good imo, I just happened to have a pair of Atziri's step which works fine for me
Hi can someone explain me why in this build no one take spell crits because in this one ( http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1288250 ) is diffrent. Can someone explain my this diffrence of choice? i want use in fakener build ice nova and shock nova but i dont know which passive tree is better. Here is only crit and mele crit but in this link above is more speel crit and mutiplier...
"
Jarovb wrote:
Hi can someone explain me why in this build no one take spell crits because in this one ( http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1288250 ) is diffrent. Can someone explain my this diffrence of choice? i want use in fakener build ice nova and shock nova but i dont know which passive tree is better. Here is only crit and mele crit but in this link above is more speel crit and mutiplier...

Not completely postiive this is the "correct" answer to your question, but i can tell you fakener doesnt take that a tree like that because we need vaal pact. Unless you have acuities, when your use discharge, you deal a large amount of ele damage and even with 96+ res, without vaal pact you still insta rip yourself.
Taking spell crit and stuff isnt a bad choice, it just strains the already rather tight tree for fakener. starting as a witch though to do fakener and grabbing the spell damage then crit nodes would result in more dps (probably) but you would lose survivabilty(again, probably) through loss of life because of the points you used from witch tree to get to shadow side, etc
I may be wrong, but its just my opinion anyways
I only have 1% lightning damage leeched as health from doryani's, is it worth taking vaal pact??
No, not at all. In fact, you would be better off throwing in a life leech gem. Just use the 5 link mathil says, and you're golden. With a ll gem, vaal pack is awesome
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I was having life problems while cycloning. After I switched lightning penetration to life leech everything works fine. But my chance to hit for cyclone is only 77% which is bad. Should I get a
dagger with "hits can't be evaded" mod?

Viable 2.0?
Also, i dont understand... Is it phys or spell build? We took spell+phys damage on three.
And which skill should I use before respec?
Waiting for answer.
Last edited by alsadask on Jun 21, 2015, 8:57:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info