2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Cool build as always mathil but this voll protector eat my 1,5k fusings and still no 6l ;(
Awesome build mathil. Keep it up!

"
Lavren wrote:
Cool build as always mathil but this voll protector eat my 1,5k fusings and still no 6l ;(

5L will suffice.
Having played 5h now with this build, I have to say it puts to shame all other builds I played. Incredible map clear speed, just incredible. Makes me wonder what I've been doing in this game for past 3 years.

I'd say with 2xvaal haste and quicksilver of adrenalin, this could clear the Gorge fastest. Just run and spin.

And yeah, 5L is quite enough. 6L would probably be crit dmg or IAE for me.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Could you update the guide with abit of more complex info, what uniques to buy, gem combinations and so on?

Gonna make a character with this build soon, would love just abit more text info into this guide if you got the time for it :)
sry double
Last edited by Pjey on Sep 28, 2014, 5:32:30 PM
"
Pjey wrote:
Could you update the guide with abit of more complex info, what uniques to buy, gem combinations and so on?

Gonna make a character with this build soon, would love just abit more text info into this guide if you got the time for it :)

Yea I will. You just have to understand, I'm incredibly lazy.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Pjey wrote:

Yea I will. You just have to understand, I'm incredibly lazy.

Understood mate, I have faith in you and this build!
Confirmed for best budget build in the game.
"
XtraSalty wrote:
What items would u upgrade if you could? besides the weapon.

Btw just got this 1ex :D

its funny. b/c i tried buyin the same dagger for the same build.. the guy said he sold it like 5minutes before I whispered him lol

ended up crafting this instead though.. cost about 1.5ex in the end saved an ex :P

hybrid spelldmg/mana so there is still room to roll pure spelldmg % which is nice.
Last edited by Goosfraba on Sep 29, 2014, 12:52:54 AM
Just updated the guide with some gear/gem directions.

Also uploaded this video with some map smashing and build discussion.

Fracture map vid
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info