2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

what dp you think about dropping ice nova to free up a slot and pickup a ring with added cold damage to apply EE with cyclone?
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Last edited by polo2005 on Sep 29, 2014, 5:45:37 PM
Crafted this with a few alts and a regal.

I have 2 prefixes left, aside from lightning leech what should I add?
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:

Tough call. Personally I'd get additional chance to shock. If you're rich and reckless yolo exalt to try to get spell damage.

edit: I could be wrong. Does chance to shock affect globally or just attacks you use with the dagger? I think it's the former but I'm not 100% on that. You might want to look that up before master crafting it.
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Sep 29, 2014, 6:16:53 PM
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:

Tough call. Personally I'd get additional chance to shock. If you're rich and reckless yolo exalt to try to get spell damage.

edit: I could be wrong. Does chance to shock affect globally or just attacks you use with the dagger? I think it's the former but I'm not 100% on that. You might want to look that up before master crafting it.

Wouldn't the initial high crit + damage cause them to be shocked most of the time anyways?

It's not like you have to stack anymore.

Also, pretty sure it's global shock.
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:

Wouldn't the initial high crit + damage cause them to be shocked most of the time anyways?

It's not like you have to stack anymore.

Also, pretty sure it's global shock.

What else are you going to put on there? Hybrid phys for the accuracy or 1% life leech?
Can anyone explain to me how EE works on the tree? with ice nova and discharge? does the weapon matter if it has elemntal damage? This is my dagger
Hey, i found a divinarius is also a very cheap option to get started in mapping.

"
XtraSalty wrote:
Can anyone explain to me how EE works on the tree? with ice nova and discharge? does the weapon matter if it has elemntal damage? This is my dagger

The Fire DMG from this Weapon will also trigger EE.
"
Kazanian wrote:
Hey, i found a divinarius is also a very cheap option to get started in mapping.

"
XtraSalty wrote:

The Fire DMG from this Weapon will also trigger EE.

hmm i might just swap ice nova for lightning pen.. not sure yet

leveling is just boring :(
Great build and guide. 2 quick questions:

1. Is it best to have some elemental dmg somewhere on items to trigger EE, freeing up ice nova? Or is there an inherent advantage with IN?

2. At what level/point, assuming you have the appropriate gear and gems, do you think you can switch to cyclone from the "leveling build" that most will use to progress early on?

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info