2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
What do you think about Romira's Banquet with this build?

It doesn't work at all like Voll's does and as such I don't think it'll be too useful in this build. You can test it yourself if you'd like but I can't imagine it doing very good output of deeps.

"
hewbiebrown wrote:
Do you think this build is viable on a 4l without arc? For super budget I guess, I already have a 4l voll's and want to try it out. Clearly wouldn't be attempting Atziri without at least a 5l but just for clearing maps and such.

I guess it could work yea. You'd struggle on the lightning resistant bosses/rares probably. Blood magic + cast on crit + cyclone + discharge and the rest of the build will still be fine. Make sure to take Ele Equilib and have some cold or fire damage from some other source (dagger/jewelry). You'll probably still be fine on light res mobs.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Thanks for taking the time to post all this and keep up with all the questions! I appreciate it.
This looks awesome! I think im gonna respec my 85 shadow (ele buzzsaw, not playing it anymore) as soon as i can afford it. :)
Man, this build shits all over the build I'm playing atm. Need to buy 5L voll, I guess.

Anyone got 5L voll on sale on std? For 1ex?:)
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Sep 27, 2014, 12:55:33 PM
"
You'd need more than inner force for 1% extra, no? Inner force gives 21% total and the auras grant 4% max. You'd need 25% buff on those auras to get an extra 1% as far as I know.

I am feeling that going for Amplify is worth it because I'm not really wasting many points in doing so and that int node helps too. The actual spec runs no other area effect except for quality on discharge so I feel the range might be too small without any passive/item buffs. Getting the scion life nodes is part of the plan for higher levels too. Getting them instead of Discipline and Training will leave me with no other good life nodes to invest into at higher levels. Maybe written in blood? I don't really like that cluster though.

with your spec if u add inner force u will have 26% buff so im pretty sure its a 1% plus ^^

75% base +5% from purity +4% from saffel +1 from spec +10% from flask = 95% fire resist / 94% to lightning resist
Last edited by JazzManiac on Sep 27, 2014, 1:42:24 PM

Just made this, not good rolls at all but I hope it's enough. Spent around 300 alterations and could not get two T1 rolls the entire time. Ending up settling for this right before I ran out. With the multi-mod cost changes Monday I knew I had to finish it now.
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Sep 27, 2014, 4:10:28 PM
Your tree seemed pretty inefficient to me, going all the way to the Templar start took up a lot of points and didn't really seem worth it for me.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAl5dFfLQ4-_XlGYw2YeJVSxa_JpWkkROeXfJ-M3BSidNw1WyMnao2PWKs1CMFtcLstMX_3iT951RRR42_1op_KzB8TZIj9o19mhNwVpAbEZYOSNvUdweHE5ykb56DCcDjS1fxs2ND44SYrSj6V8kNfOq6tAxGcfnogsdJUfDVlS4HHkmx18_5N--IkydqQ8BUvOprF5UgwfOio3_GCPRQMEyz215VxoPbBAc6WD1fUlOXlS0fHNw6Qkt43agwcQ==

This was the tree I came up with, I dropped all of the Templar area, and picked up the witch area. I lost a little life and evasion, but I gained spell acro, and used 10 less points, you could drop spell acro if you feel it was unneeded, and get 14 additional points from your tree, with the loss of 9% life.

Nevermind, just noticed the crit loss.
Last edited by ColoredImages on Sep 27, 2014, 3:20:21 PM
It seems impossible to gear up for this on std, 5L volls are 3ex min, doryani light belt is 4 ex min and so on. Nobody wants to sell for less...damn:/

Edit: since you have Ice nova in the spec now, would it be viable to use 1% cold doryani's? Or is lightning one crucial?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Sep 27, 2014, 5:43:32 PM
"
Your tree seemed pretty inefficient to me, going all the way to the Templar start took up a lot of points and didn't really seem worth it for me.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAl5dFfLQ4-_XlGYw2YeJVSxa_JpWkkROeXfJ-M3BSidNw1WyMnao2PWKs1CMFtcLstMX_3iT951RRR42_1op_KzB8TZIj9o19mhNwVpAbEZYOSNvUdweHE5ykb56DCcDjS1fxs2ND44SYrSj6V8kNfOq6tAxGcfnogsdJUfDVlS4HHkmx18_5N--IkydqQ8BUvOprF5UgwfOio3_GCPRQMEyz215VxoPbBAc6WD1fUlOXlS0fHNw6Qkt43agwcQ==

This was the tree I came up with, I dropped all of the Templar area, and picked up the witch area. I lost a little life and evasion, but I gained spell acro, and used 10 less points, you could drop spell acro if you feel it was unneeded, and get 14 additional points from your tree, with the loss of 9% life.

Nevermind, just noticed the crit loss.

that spec could be a variation but u lose so much with it, life and evasion, and u could swap that 4 point hp/es points and going for the scion life wheel. u should work on that spec it seems far worst than the op spec :)

u sure have more spell damage but i think damage is not the problem here when the OP showed us the insane dps :D
Last edited by JazzManiac on Sep 27, 2014, 7:33:00 PM
What items would u upgrade if you could? besides the weapon.

Btw just got this 1ex :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info