2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Which one?

using second one atm but not sure if the APS will be better.

EDIT: just realised the first one has lightning damage so it will cancel out EE D:

guess ill stick with the second one.
Last edited by MojoREKT on Oct 26, 2014, 9:11:09 PM
Spoiler

I have been using these items ^^

Now at lv 66, only con I have is that the survivability is pretty low in my opnion. I should get a doryani's to get some more LL; but right now I don't have the currency for that.

Also I haven't taken acro or ondar's yet so that will help in the future

I'm trying to 6 socket/link my protector first.

Anyway thx for the build mathil.
Last edited by sklipnoty on Oct 27, 2014, 7:59:56 AM
Thx for the answer.
I started the build at 54and it worked okay, better then reave.
Then as soon as some gear and last cc nodes came it became aweseome.
Now i am soon to be 70and i can farm some stuff, iv got a last question though (for now).

With Equilibrium, if i got 3-7fire dmg on my gloves and some cold on a ring do i still have to use the ice nova or can i skip that?
Do i need two different sources or would only ice or only fire be enough?
Currently 84 in the Beyond League.

Altered the tree to fit the league, coming close to my final build without the top HP nodes and aura nodes at the very top left.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAl5dFfLQ4-_XlGYw2YeJVSxa_JpWkkROeXfJ-M3BSidNw1SoLbIydqjY9YqzUIwW1wuy0xf_eJP3nVFFHjb_Win8rMHxNkiP2jX2aE3BWkBsRlg5I29R3B4cTnKRvnspKwzqbtVM1D6uDCX1brEdRTErIPycqTbXybqrYvTWShxlsFvxLJ-3E9jwtxq63Pv4KrKrlz5J9mG9Z8369l_7A40tX8bOnhJBVwBoaOGND44QpT-w4hX2CmzBxS3jdqDpC-tJmnuNqNukWbySqFy9k51XWgKQksIbRKjipbvJFOuGmV03j_o8=

The biggest sources of risk is the physical damage, chaos, and reflect, so all the HP nodes possible help. EE does awesome damage but does significant damage to yourself, and takes several levels to skill, so I skipped it.

Replaced Rat's nest with a generic helm that gives high evasion, HP, Chaos res, Accuracy, for more survivability.

Equipped Herald of Thunder - Blind -Stun - Reduced Mana, to offer a little extra damage. The blind gem is particularly effective against Map bosses. Also equipping lvl 5 Enfeeble - lvl 1 CWDT - lvl 1 increased AoE to compliment blind and the cwdt - ec - immortal - id four link.

Some things to look out for in the Beyond league:
Increased monster pack - you'll be instantly summoning demons, and in particularly small rooms, you'll instantly summon a unique beyonder, avoid this mod.
Reflect - it's already a problem in the SC league, but in Beyond there's a possibility that the pack you killed can spawn a reflect mob, combine that with big physical hits, chaos damage from the sword guys, and yer dun. Always have a Topaz to counter this.
Corrupting blood/Bleed - once you have the build up and running, having instant flasks with remove bleed is a necessity, because of how many attacks per second this build has, you'll get max CB stacks very quickly. Occasionally, you can take a big hit from a monster dealing puncture as well.

Here's a video of myself running a lvl 73, as you can see the clear speed isn't too bad, and this build is definitely runnable in HC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E33PMmS8TIA&feature=youtu.be
20 quality Cast on Crit gem worth getting?
Fast Question, i have 2 daggers, with first one, i get 3K more of dmg on discharge, with second one, i get 3.5K more of DPS with Cyclone. ¿Which one should i choose? more discharge(dagger#1) or more cyclone dmg(dagger#2)¿?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Fast Question, i have 2 daggers, with first one, i get 3K more of dmg on discharge, with second one, i get 3.5K more of DPS with Cyclone. ¿Which one should i choose? more discharge(dagger#1) or more cyclone dmg(dagger#2)¿?
Discharge.
i am having some issues with trio boss on atziri
they just hit me too hard and for some reason i dont dps enought
what should i do? skill duration and inmortal call?
im using the ice nova + discharge with elemental equilibrium
i dont have the leech on the dagger is that a must? im lvl 78 or should i just level up more?
Last edited by jatoro on Oct 29, 2014, 12:43:28 PM
How much accuracy do you have in the offense tab?
edit: jk
Last edited by HArphaRP on Oct 30, 2014, 12:57:37 AM
Any advice on what other prefix I should put on this?

Last edited by gwizzer on Oct 30, 2014, 7:27:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info