2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
purplet wrote:
Hi.
What do you think, starting at aprox which level can i use the build? I am leveling right now and tomorrow or sunday i will get to like 60.

im wondering the same thing :)

lvl 38 and gonna try switching after i complete the right side of the tree idk if it will work tho
"
purplet wrote:
Hi.
What do you think, starting at aprox which level can i use the build? I am leveling right now and tomorrow or sunday i will get to like 60.

I swithed in mid 50, but i had 5l Voll's chest + used Maligaro's gloves for more crit.
But atm at lvl 65 i kill myself to reflect.

Great build, i thought that all this cyclone will just give me a headache, but no its fun and op build in my opinion.
These league i made coc spectral, crit split arrow , incinerate max block...this build beats all of them. Great job Mathil!
mathil, what are you experiences so far with switching out of Ice Nova+Light Pen into ICD+LL? Do you feel you lost significant dps without ligh pen, or is the build still clearing as fast as before?

Is 9% LL from the gem enough with VP (right now I have 1% on belt and 1% on dagger)?

All my deaths so far have been due to reflect, do you feel VP is helping you not die to reflect packs? I could respect into LL with VP, the only thing I'll need is some chromes.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Oct 25, 2014, 9:25:52 AM
"
Mistletoes wrote:
How important is %Spell Damage on the dagger? Also, is it okay to have elemental damage (other than lightning) on the dagger?

Increase AVerage DMG media on Discharge, so for me, it´s more important than elemental dmg on the dagger.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
What's your opinion on switching Purity of Fire for Herald of Thunder?
Hey everyone!

I got one noobish question regarding the leveling up process.
I am currently Level 44 and level up as crit-reave. Could someone give me a rough outline on how to spend the skill points until lvl ~55-60?
I am not that good when it comes to plan skill tree progression so any help is really appreciated!
i got to level 48 or 49 and switched to this build and it seems fine just i have low hp which doesn't help and ele reflect keeps killing me because my resistances are not capped :L

Spoiler

really good to use atm ^^

Also if anyone is wondering how to level this is how i did it using Flameblast i 2/3 shotted piety and dom using this setup

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBbUOSA-rEZYTnha_I_YmlTB8Nj1FfEtXTZJRR1M1VUtd8mHiYqxsjG-efjN_K4w2jX2Nv5eXm7WdqqSRtDi0xcDjwuzDOspK1CPWiuOE5Rnxs_v1

Head for the Crit nodes after and start heading to the left side of the tree once you finished the right side simple ;)
Last edited by MojoREKT on Oct 25, 2014, 4:20:57 PM
I respec my old scion ST discharger to this build, having fun so far.

Question -
By the way, what is the use of inner force passive? Does it buff the aura?
I have level 17 purity of fire and lightning. Resists are fire/cold/lightning 84%/80%/83%. I put points into the 3 inner force passives, but it does not seem to do anything.

Current Gear

Also,

Which of these 3 daggers is better for this build(disregarding the lightning damage in the first dagger as I am not specing to EE yet soon)?
Last edited by Hungryme on Oct 26, 2014, 4:02:57 AM
"
Hungryme wrote:

Which of these 3 daggers is better for this build(disregarding the lightning damage in the first dagger as I am not specing to EE yet soon)?

"
Odoakar wrote:
mathil, what are you experiences so far with switching out of Ice Nova+Light Pen into ICD+LL? Do you feel you lost significant dps without ligh pen, or is the build still clearing as fast as before?

Is 9% LL from the gem enough with VP (right now I have 1% on belt and 1% on dagger)?

All my deaths so far have been due to reflect, do you feel VP is helping you not die to reflect packs? I could respect into LL with VP, the only thing I'll need is some chromes.

Having LL in my 6 link with VP makes me pretty invincible and yes to reflect too. I wouldn't do it without a 6 link though or a 5 link and voll devotion. Dps is still really good but for the good single target deeps I think you need to be using a 6 link or voll devotion if you're gonna run LL.

"
Hungryme wrote:

Question -
By the way, what is the use of inner force passive? Does it buff the aura?
I have level 17 purity of fire and lightning. Resists are fire/cold/lightning 84%/80%/83%. I put points into the 3 inner force passives, but it does not seem to do anything.

Inner force will grant you another 1% max res when your purities are 20.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info