2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

PLEASE NEWCOMERS, TRY TO SEARCH ON OLD PAGES OF THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING, BECAUSE ITS PROBABLY ALREADY STATED AND ANSWERED: Mana problem for people without Voll's Devotion amulet (page 130 of the thread)

"
alvuimil wrote:
"
saucefar2 wrote:

The real mana drainer is discharge when combined with life leech, increased critical strikes and cast on crit, it can be a real problem with the life build as you won't have enough mana to discharge as much as the hybrids, the rest will be reserved in mana.

I think it can be solved by investing in either reduced mana reserved jewels or nodes.

As i said over all the thread, USE WARLORD MARK with BLASPHEMY (35% mana reserved), it gives 2% LIFE LEECH and 2% MANA LEECH. This is a total UPGRADE for this build:

Can drop Life Leech from ur 5L and add increased critical strikes
Don't need to run Clarity or +mana on hit jewels
Generate ENDURANCE Charges, boost ur damage and sutain ur CWDT

You only need to use DISCIPLINE (35%) and WARLORD MARK_Blasphemy (35%) = 70% mana reserved. In my case that's 144/402 mana unreserved. This allows u to drop 1 Elreon ring and put a good ring to cap ress or whatever is needed. Can even run a lv 3-4 Clarity if u really need it (that you don't)
In case you still got mana problems u can carry one mana FLASK (instead the life one, CI Version)

You are a bad cycloner then.
"
reimbowl wrote:

If you don´t go out of mana its because you do wrong cyclones.
Try doing cyclones at max speed: movement flask, +30 movement boots, and close to your feet.
I have tested with my gear (2 elreon rings and 2 mana on hit jewels) and even it´s impossible to sustain without warlords mark.

My Cyclone with 6L Increased Critical chance is 9 mana. My Aspeed is 4.55 (using blood rage lv 12), i always use quicksilver when cycloning, and i never get out of MANA, clearly u are the one doing it wrong, probably running away from the target. I did a Shrine Piety with 50%+ Life with no mana problem, no clarity running.

And also if u still running out of mana and already have a volls devotion, just use POACHERS MARK (also stated on an old page of this thread). Always can run a mana potion.
And if u still running out of mana after all this:
Quit the build because u cant cyclone.

And again, im running ASSASIN MARK with blasphemy + DISCIPLINE (lv 18 in the screenshot) > 144 mana unreserved.
Only 1 +2 mana on hit jewel
NO Clarity
Blood rage (LV 12, lazy to take the lv 20 from my Voltaxic) for the Aspeed boost + some Frenzy charges

FatherFakener (Trickster Fakener CI)
Severne_I (LowLife Fakener)
Severne_II (Inquisitor Crit Life Storm Caller)
MCLMXXXVIII (Champion Oro's Flicker)
I feel like my dmg or at least my crit. is very low, can someone tell me how to improve it, please ?

Spoiler
"
Pvtalocura wrote:
I feel like my dmg or at least my crit. is very low, can someone tell me how to improve it, please ?

Spoiler

1st. If you are running -Elemental equilibrium- "destroy" that dagger, that will proc EE against discharge main source of damage (Lighting)
2nd. Get an amulet with Critical strike chance + critical multiplier
3rd. Buy a shield with Spellcrit
4th. Improve ur jewels, more global crit chance.

I can't see your tree so i can't help there
I see people posting 7k-9k ES throughout this thread. Looking at raw ES on their gear its not too much higher than mine (couple hundred) yet I have 5100 ES. How do I get more? Does the mod on the rings add that much?

GEAR

"
Vrocik wrote:
I see people posting 7k-9k ES throughout this thread. Looking at raw ES on their gear its not too much higher than mine (couple hundred) yet I have 5100 ES. How do I get more? Does the mod on the rings add that much?

Just tested for you:

6661 ES (no discipline, no ES on rings)

5790 ES(no discipline, no ES on rings)

So yeah, 160 flat ES is almost 1K real ES
Last edited by alvuimil on Jan 20, 2016, 11:49:36 PM
"
alvuimil wrote:
"
Pvtalocura wrote:

Spoiler

1st. If you are running -Elemental equilibrium- "destroy" that dagger, that will proc EE against discharge main source of damage (Lighting)
2nd. Get an amulet with Critical strike chance + critical multiplier
3rd. Buy a shield with Spellcrit
4th. Improve ur jewels, more global crit chance.

I can't see your tree so i can't help there

Thanks for your fast response!

Changed dagger
Spoiler

There's my tree, can you see it?, i didnt pick jewels atm i want to start doing it at lvl 79+ there's something to change?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Pvtalocura/characters
"
Pvtalocura wrote:

There's my tree, can you see it?, i didnt pick jewels atm i want to start doing it at lvl 79+ there's something to change?

Your character profile is PRIVATE, need to change it on your account's Privacy Settings
"
alvuimil wrote:
"
Vrocik wrote:

Just tested for you:

6661 ES (no discipline, no ES on rings)

5790 ES(no discipline, no ES on rings)

So yeah, 160 flat ES is almost 1K real ES

Thanks for the fast response! I didn't think that ES stacked so quickly. Guess I'll need to focus on upping my helm/shield/boots then
"
alvuimil wrote:
"
Pvtalocura wrote:

Your character profile is PRIVATE, need to change it on your account's Privacy Settings

Now you can, sorry didnt know lol
"
Pvtalocura wrote:
"
alvuimil wrote:
"
Pvtalocura wrote:

Now you can, sorry didnt know lol

Your damage should be enough with this modifications. You were missing the MAIN Critical strike chance nodes in the Shadow area.
I would try this:

Less ES and crit multi to gain Crit chance and 3 jewel sockets where u can get more crit chance/multi / ES)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA5YHHg18DkgRLxFQEZYbJRzcIG4i9CepKPopTyoLKjgrCizhMtE1uTsoPAU9X0GWRUdGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTV8ld8l9qX7BgQ2NDZJ1rt2wLbRluPW-ecFJwVncHf8aCm4MJhX2HE4nTjDaMdo8aj_qQG5MnlS6XlZf0mhOaO5u1nKSePJ_foS-nK6xmrrO0DLiTuT6-gL6KwGbDOspKytPQ0ND118_Ydtlb29TpAuq66-7r9ew473zviPDV8h3y4fk3
Last edited by alvuimil on Jan 21, 2016, 1:05:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info