2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
"
Chodexd wrote:
So what would be the best way to level up with this build?

I literally just asked this three posts ago.

Flame totem + firestorm (get shamanistic fury in witch tree)
Dual Flame totem + fire trap (get ancestranl bond in templar side, just if ur build gets close to it or u have enough regrets to respec later, end up with 18 FREE respect points after a4m i think)
FatherFakener (Trickster Fakener CI)
Severne_I (LowLife Fakener)
Severne_II (Inquisitor Crit Life Storm Caller)
MCLMXXXVIII (Champion Oro's Flicker)
Thanks very much!
"
Scalpez wrote:
alvuimil what kinda flask setup would you recommend for the ci tree you posted.

If i had a Taste of hate i would swap it for the Sapphire. Can also swap it for Granite if u feel like need some physical reduction.

"
Boozler wrote:
So does the spell crit stack up for discharge or is it only based on what charges you have?

This are my Jewels

Discharge critical:
-Critical strike chance / multiplier with Elemental skills

-Global critical strike chance /multiplier

-Critical strike chance / multiplier with Lighting / Fire / Cold skills

NOTE: Yes, Critical strike chance with FIRE/COLD will stack even if u are not generating ENDURANCE (fire damage), FRENZY (cold damage) Charges, because the DISCHARGE gem itself is FIRE, COLD, LIGHTNING.
FatherFakener (Trickster Fakener CI)
Severne_I (LowLife Fakener)
Severne_II (Inquisitor Crit Life Storm Caller)
MCLMXXXVIII (Champion Oro's Flicker)
I just started back 2 days ago and thought this build looked interesting. My character is only 21 at the moment, and I started as witch.

Final tree will be:
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBx4NfA3RDkgOXBEvEVARlhXXGyUbyBzcIG4i9Cj6KgsqOCsKLKYsvzLRNAo1uTdmPAU9X0GWQktFR0V-RnFJUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNWY1fJXfJfal-wYENjQ2SdZlRq-mwLbRluPW-ecFJwVnC7dwd_xoKbgwmExYV7hcWGrocTidOMNo8aj_qQG5DWkyeVLpeVl_SYrZoTmjubtZykn9-hL6crrrO0DLiTvoC-isBmwzrKSsrTz93QH9DQ0PXXz9lb29TfiuOE6QLquuvu6_XsGOw473zviO_r8NXxivId-Tc=
With intuitive leap in the templar area to grab 4 more nodes.

I'm using blade vortex at the moment to level, and it seems to be melting faces much better than flame totem. I suspect that self-cast blade vortex as hybrid will work just fine for normal/cruel. I'll switch over to CI pretty early and continue self-casting blade vortex; I should be tanky enough with GR/VP, blasphemy-WM, discipline, and eye of chayula. I might try self-casting discharge.

I'm not sure how the damage will be as I level. I'll have loads of spell crit but not much spell damage or cast speed, but blade vortex seems to hit fast enough for that to work ok.
Hey all,

I had a real problem with chaos dmg with the ES tree. I never thought about getting CI because at the time i was reserving part of my life for clarity.

Anywho, fast forward a bit and I saw the life tree so i leveled up another Scion for it. Btw for those asking about lvl'ing I lvl'd without any damage on the tree with 3x elreon and a tabula with incinerate (lol no crit chance) until lvl 72. I used Nights Hold incinerate up until about lvl 50 then i switched to tabula.

The one thing that bothered me most about the life tree is the missing charge from the templar side. I am only level 76 atm but here's what im going to go with for my final tree. Lvl 90ish. It' still life based, idk if this will end up biting me in the ass with harder bosses later on but I skip going for Acrobatics/Heartseeker/Herbalism over by the ranger side so that I can stretch back out into the templar area for the charge. That gives beaucoup spell damage plus some goodies along the way. Amplify/Elementalist/Discipline and training.

Here's what I think im a go with:

Lvl 90ish Life Based No Acrobatics/Herbalist gets Amplify/Elementalist/Extra power charge by Templar

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABBAcEswVCBx4OSA-rEZYWvxzcHwIgbiSLJpUo-ilPKgsqOCzhLR8tqDLRNZI2xTpYOuE8BT1fQYdBlkVHRZ1HBklRTLNN41AwUlNTUlVLVcZd8l-wYeJjQ2SdZlRrt2-ecFJwVncHf8aCm4LHgwmD24TFhXuFfYcTidOMNo8aj_qQG5UglS6XlZitmhOaO5rgm7WcpJ_fogCio6ZXpwisZq6zsZC3PrfWuJO5Pr6AwGbB88M6ykrQH9DQ0PXYJNh22L3bWdte29Tr7uv17DjvfO_r8B_w1fId8kXy4fno_gr-jw==

I've outlined some tradeoffs mine vs original:

129% max life vs 149% (most of this can be made up if you take the 3 node Quick Recovery cluster, but would require some extra levels)
167.5 to max mana vs 152.5
167.5 to max life vs 122.5
165% critical strike chance vs 215%
38% vs 63% crit multi (make it up on amulet maybe)
+6 power charges vs 5 (this offsets the previous 50% crit but also this extra charge is extra discharge dmg and also double dips for the 4% spell dmg per charge node)
26% IAS vs 21%
52% spell damage vs 38%
38% elemental damage vs 20%
25% inc aoe vs 10%
50% inc aoe dmg vs 30%
5% chance to freeze,shock,ignite vs n/a
27% to all elemental Resists vs 15%

But this is what goes away:
No Acrobatics - No 30% chance to dodge (vaal grace is an option instead if you werent already using)
No Herbalism - 20% life recovery from flasks/20% inc flask recovery speed
No Heartseeker - -25% crit multi

I havent committed yet but that is what I was thinking. Any criticisms or thoughts welcome.
IGN: RawbinHewd
Last edited by Cpt_Lustblood on Jan 20, 2016, 1:30:24 PM
Hi,

just found this build yesterday and had a lvl 86 Shadow where i could still allocate the points, plus a 5l volls protector, so I thought, lets try. Anyway, it was late, I was very tired and my setup is not perfect. Im currently not rich, as the most currency is stuck in items in my shop atm. I have a Mjölner which i chanced with just 10scour/chance orbs 5 min after chancing a Song of the Sirens with just 90 Scour/chances, but I can´t manage to get it to work with this build, since its a Fakener anyway i´m also not sure if it would be good or not. I never made Discharge character before.

So, i´ve followed the tree for 2.1 on the first page, I did not put in jewels yet but have the slots. Any improvements on my current gear would be nice (except that I know, that the dagger is not really good lol :D). Oh, and don´t wonder, I have all the skill gems he uses, I´ve just not managed to change the colors yet (will take a bit more farming), since I´ve needed a lot to get the colors on the 5L Voll's. Because of no Elreon Rings yet (even though i have him on lvl 8) and because of Voidbringer Gloves, I use vertex and Soul Taker. Of course, my ES is not that nice and I will most probably also exchange the boots again, was just my first easy choice yesterday, since I was super tired and it was super late.

Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Any suggestions on Elreon ring crafting?
Hi, I am using CI version, and overall is very good, using blasphemy warlords mark and don´t care about mana, but without warlords mark, mana is impossible to sustain, with 2 elreon rings and 2 jewels +2mana on hit, I attack so fast and always using movement flask.

How you people sustain it? If you pop movement flask I think it´s impossible get mana back unless you leech from warlords, this is my experience testing it. I also tested with clarity lvl 10, and still same issue..
Last edited by reimbowl on Jan 19, 2016, 6:30:54 AM
"
Chodexd wrote:
So what would be the best way to level up with this build?

I used icecrash and facebreakers.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/522556/page/1
I basically didn't start the build until I got all the +powercharges and get to Act 4 Cruel.
Last edited by VallenChaosValiant on Jan 19, 2016, 6:58:39 AM
And yeah with the new NH talisman too leveling up any character is pretty trivial atm.
IGN: RawbinHewd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info