2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
Cpt_Lustblood wrote:
This looks just like the normal tree, were you suppose to show us your CI version? Characters are private in profile.

yes, my bad
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVCX9CL0NblSU2wLpyuXlT1fkydMs76Kf8bviCBurrOhL8rTEZb5N1AwQZa0DA5IkBsHHtfP217Q9eq6RnFd8uOEcFaVLkmxEQ8NfIMJKgsrCg3RmhPw1ayYV8lvnnBSES9jQ9vUj_pJUffXKPrKSpykidPsGNDQ6_WESJuhmK1fsIcTjDYsv19qZJ1ca49GGGqbtXcHFdfyHcNtHRQ5UsM6hMWGrvrSWAcqOFZjZp4XLxZAZOeFfVXWa7eApClP7DiePIKbhXuMdpo7ZlSf3-98PAU=
Spoiler
That's gear i have atm i know it's bad but any tips what to focus to improve and in what stats ?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YHHg18DkgRLxFQEZYc3CBuIvQo-ilPKgsqOCsKLOEy0TW5Oyg8BT1fQZZFR0ZxRwZJUUmxTLNQMFJTV8ld8l9qX7BgQ2NDZJ1rt2wLbRluPW-ecFJwVncHf8aCm4MJhMWFfYcTidOMNo8aj_qQG5MnlS6XlZf0mK2aE5o7m7WcpJ48n9-hL6crrGaus7QMuJO5Pr6AvorAZsM6ykrK09DQ0PXXz9h229Tquuvu6_XsOO9874jw1fId8uH5Nw==?accountName=pkownzs&characterName=Pindamonas
the passive tree atm i have any tips where to go etc was thinking to pick CI removing some nodes from Adders Touch area with this gear i should try ci or first i need something else before it or 3.4ES is enough for that?And it's worth to drop adders touch if i have 51.05% cyclone crit chance for now will it be ok or without adders touch area dagger crit chance it will be just to low ? ty for answer and tips
Last edited by pkownzs on Jan 22, 2016, 3:29:03 PM
Gotcha, nah yeah that looks solid. Dual cursing must be neat. Are you doing two offensive auras or are you using enfeeble or something?

"
kaliXL wrote:
"
Cpt_Lustblood wrote:
This looks just like the normal tree, were you suppose to show us your CI version? Characters are private in profile.

yes, my bad
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVCX9CL0NblSU2wLpyuXlT1fkydMs76Kf8bviCBurrOhL8rTEZb5N1AwQZa0DA5IkBsHHtfP217Q9eq6RnFd8uOEcFaVLkmxEQ8NfIMJKgsrCg3RmhPw1ayYV8lvnnBSES9jQ9vUj_pJUffXKPrKSpykidPsGNDQ6_WESJuhmK1fsIcTjDYsv19qZJ1ca49GGGqbtXcHFdfyHcNtHRQ5UsM6hMWGrvrSWAcqOFZjZp4XLxZAZOeFfVXWa7eApClP7DiePIKbhXuMdpo7ZlSf3-98PAU=
IGN: RawbinHewd
enfeeble if the map mode is scary with crit dmg/crit chance otherwise warlords or poachers depending on the weather conditions

"
Cpt_Lustblood wrote:
Gotcha, nah yeah that looks solid. Dual cursing must be neat. Are you doing two offensive auras or are you using enfeeble or something?

"
kaliXL wrote:
"
Cpt_Lustblood wrote:

yes, my bad
Spoiler

Hello, I looked at your 2.1 gear, and it has BV&increased crit chance rather than the endgame gear you posted with blood rage and ice nova. So I think endgame means you have the unique amulet. So if I don't have the amulet, how should I link my gems in Voll's Protector with 4L/5L/6L?

I ask this because I saw your video, and while you don't have the unique amulet, you can still deal tons of dmg with bv. I have to save up for a 6L Voll's Protector first, and I don't think I will really save up for the amulet. So can you give a guide without the amulet?
With or without volls devotion I feel like the Concensus on 4L -> 6L progression goes:

Cyclone - CoC - Inc Critical Strikes - Discharge - Blade Vortex - Life Leech/Inc AoE/Conc effect.

"
Loneconest wrote:
Hello, I looked at your 2.1 gear, and it has BV&increased crit chance rather than the endgame gear you posted with blood rage and ice nova. So I think endgame means you have the unique amulet. So if I don't have the amulet, how should I link my gems in Voll's Protector with 4L/5L/6L?

I ask this because I saw your video, and while you don't have the unique amulet, you can still deal tons of dmg with bv. I have to save up for a 6L Voll's Protector first, and I don't think I will really save up for the amulet. So can you give a guide without the amulet?
Rings and weapon have added light dmg on attacks. With EE that is a big no no ( see you dont take EE so i guess it doesnt matter). Ideally you want cold damage. If you can't get that fire. Light is out of the question. Dagger is solid so I can see why you would hesitate but it would add +50 light res to everything you hit.

I went the other way with the life version doing this:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEBwSzBx4OSA-rD8QRlha_HNwgbiSLJpUo-ilPKgsqOCzhLR8y0TWSOlg64TsoO3w8BT1fQYdBlkVHRwZJUUrITLNN41AwUlNVS1XGXfJfsGBDYeJjQ2Sda7duPW6qb55wUnBWdwd7w3_GgpuCx4LkgwmD24TFhX2HE4nTiq-MNo8aj_qQEZAblSCVLpeVmK2aE5o7m7WcpJ_fogCio6ZXrGaus7Xytz64k7jKuT65k76AvrzAZsHzwwnDOspK0NDQ9dh22L3bXtvU6-7r9ew473zwH_DV8h3yRfLh-ej-Cv6P

"
qbatronix wrote:
Last edited by Cpt_Lustblood on Jan 23, 2016, 5:11:36 PM
To add to that, until you get a 5 link try running BV with a level 1 CWDT. Not as good as being linked to your CoC obviously, but it does proc often enough to help with keeping full power charges. Works good, IMO.

"
Cpt_Lustblood wrote:
With or without volls devotion I feel like the Concensus on 4L -> 6L progression goes:

Cyclone - CoC - Inc Critical Strikes - Discharge - Blade Vortex - Life Leech/Inc AoE/Conc effect.

"
Loneconest wrote:

So with a Voll's Devotion is it uber viable?

Is it worth to multimod Slaughter Knife with only 15-25 cold damage to spell and hits cant be evaded?
Last edited by gopotan on Jan 23, 2016, 8:15:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info