2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Are there any leveling trees/advices for this build?
Nights hold is the new meta. 10-50 maybe even longer I use that with incinerate. Around Act 2 Cruel I switch it up and put on a tabula and Elreon jewelry x 3 and keep using incinerate. I rode that out til around level 72 even started doing a few maps as that. Pretty safe cause with faster projectiles you can pretty much long range everything. Then I had a pretty filled out tree to change to CoC at that point.

"
Are there any leveling trees/advices for this build?
IGN: RawbinHewd
I'm having a ton of fun with this. I switched to coc-cyclone-discharge-vortex (with blash-WM) in a 4L last night at lvl 57 with ~1k hp and 3k ES in act 4 cruel. My crit chance with charges up is about 55%. I spent 1c each on boots, shield, and helm, and 2c on weapon (+ 4 alc mod):

In the 4 link setup, mana cost is only 15, so it can be offset by just 2 pieces of elreon's jewelry. I'm going to add HoI while cyclone is mana-free so that my spells trigger EE for fire/lightning.

For such a cheap investment I feel pretty OP in early merc and am having a blast.
currently made a lvl 67 faker swapped out shield for soul taker works better for some reason
dont have to reply on mana as much eliminates the need
i using maaligaro's gloves also and rainbow stride boots and a better option for dagger usage the ornament of the east gut ripper gives u same almost stats if your crafted one with vegans but way way cheaper like 1 chaos or less and gives u mod hits cant be evaded on it also .

what jewels are u adding into the tree that u use since i see like 6 spots or so for them ?
just to get a idea i didnt see any posted in build ?

pm back what type your using i tried some different ones but think try to make some crit types or damage

loving the build give me a holla if you got any suggestions about my gear choices on build i am using a 6l voll's arm but not the uni amulet see no neeed for it if u can get your crit chance up to 75%
I've never done a build like this that has utilized so many elemental flaks. How important is it to be resist capped prior to using them? I'd love to get more raw ES but getting the raw ES and resist capped before flask usage is going to cost a fortune that I just dont have. I want to upgrade the following

but getting higher ES on these pieces with similar resists is going to be 8ex or so a piece.

*Note: No Voll's Devotion, I use warlord's mark to gain endurance charges
Last edited by Vrocik on Jan 25, 2016, 12:38:13 AM
Just a showoff, i YOLOEXED my helm:

Before
"
alvuimil wrote:

After

FatherFakener (Trickster Fakener CI)
Severne_I (LowLife Fakener)
Severne_II (Inquisitor Crit Life Storm Caller)
MCLMXXXVIII (Champion Oro's Flicker)
How does EE work with this build? If you don't one shot something, it gains 25% res to both fire and lightning, which makes all your subsequent discharge hits do less damage?
"
DayOldHateXS wrote:
How does EE work with this build? If you don't one shot something, it gains 25% res to both fire and lightning, which makes all your subsequent discharge hits do less damage?

"
Multiple EE strikes will overwrite each other.

Source : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium
Update: Lvl 88 now, fixed it so i can wear a Deodre's damning. I was already using Warlords for the Leech and endurance charges.

Cons: Lose 30% cc diamond ring
Lose a little life
Pros: Get +1 Curse
Flexibility now is I can use Assassin's Mark and that puts me back over the crit chance I use to have or I can drop in my 20/20 enfeeble for some defenses. Idk. Im using assassin's mark now though. The mana from Warlords and Ass Mark make it so i dont seem to have mana issues.

Edit: Ok i've been using this a couple maps now. I notice power charges are always topped off now easier, also the dmg buff with the extra multi is insane :D Havent had mana issues really its a trade off though. I haven't tested a tough boss to be fair. My mana is 114/381. Probably helps a lot that im only using a 5L since I havent linked my spare.
IGN: RawbinHewd
Last edited by Cpt_Lustblood on Jan 25, 2016, 6:41:13 PM
"
wildnfree wrote:
currently made a lvl 67 faker swapped out shield for soul taker works better for some reason
dont have to reply on mana as much eliminates the need
i using maaligaro's gloves also and rainbow stride boots and a better option for dagger usage the ornament of the east gut ripper gives u same almost stats if your crafted one with vegans but way way cheaper like 1 chaos or less and gives u mod hits cant be evaded on it also .

what jewels are u adding into the tree that u use since i see like 6 spots or so for them ?
just to get a idea i didnt see any posted in build ?

pm back what type your using i tried some different ones but think try to make some crit types or damage

loving the build give me a holla if you got any suggestions about my gear choices on build i am using a 6l voll's arm but not the uni amulet see no neeed for it if u can get your crit chance up to 75%

#1 soul taker has 5% base crit chance and will cause ur attacks to be able to miss. Doesn't benefit from dagger crit nodes. A shield can have spell damage and spell crit.

#2 ornament of the east also has lower crit chance than a dagger and doesn't benefit from the dagger crit nodes nor can it have spell damage

Somehow i think you missed the entire point of this build lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info