RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

tnx brothers . i can run now rf

is it ok to have a helm of alpha howl ? or bridle ? . the unique one? .
coz when i check my resistance . i got max ressist . and i have budget
im using

instead of cod . coz i see high life . and got armor itself so phy dmg wont be prob anymore .

is it needed to wear cod ? . to run aa ?

tnx for the answer . im rooting on this post . coz its fun build and easy farming with low price intro :)
Strive For The Win
To run high lvl AA you need high mana regen and high mana pool. So just get mana regen on jewelery and from tree. And you need high ES gear to convert to mana. This build has very low AR/ER so only defense you got is MoM and AA. Belly is not any good here. In theory you might get high ES chest with high live and some resists and then just pickup MoM from tree. But it's will be lvl 95 when you get same dps as with cloak on lvl 89. Simple like that.
"
oldgood wrote:
"
ricotsared wrote:
ok i got it . seems i cant run rf on my lvl .
i got ur point . i refund all my dmg nodes and convert it to regen nodes. hope i could get them all at my 70s

You can run RF from lvl 65. In your case it's a matter of 9 regrets exactly. What's wrong with your gem setup btw?
UPD
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwUtBg4J9gthEFgRLRQgGS4aOB8CJy8n7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUd-TLNM_08EU1JboF8_YSFo8nTteA15aHrvfA58g4IegpuCx4TZhO-HZZBVlSCaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvTa-isEEwfPE9sauzfrPftR82L3ZYdsL4XPi6uvu7DjvDvAf-ej-CvZIxFgcpwxfU6VodNpilKA=

Am i completly stupid, or do i see only 9.8 % life regen ? Where are the necessary 12.3 % ?

Im just trying a templar RF INC like this one, but i miss enough life regen nodes :-(

Last edited by Wahnfred on Jan 12, 2015, 8:34:45 AM
"
Wahnfred wrote:
"
oldgood wrote:
"
ricotsared wrote:
ok i got it . seems i cant run rf on my lvl .
i got ur point . i refund all my dmg nodes and convert it to regen nodes. hope i could get them all at my 70s

You can run RF from lvl 65. In your case it's a matter of 9 regrets exactly. What's wrong with your gem setup btw?
UPD
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwUtBg4J9gthEFgRLRQgGS4aOB8CJy8n7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUd-TLNM_08EU1JboF8_YSFo8nTteA15aHrvfA58g4IegpuCx4TZhO-HZZBVlSCaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvTa-isEEwfPE9sauzfrPftR82L3ZYdsL4XPi6uvu7DjvDvAf-ej-CvZIxFgcpwxfU6VodNpilKA=

Am i completly stupid, or do i see only 9.8 % life regen ? Where are the necessary 12.3 % ?

Im just trying a templar RF INC like this one, but i miss enough life regen nodes :-(

Use poebuilder to check builds stats. Put "life regen" in search field to find all nodes.
One i posted has 12.6% life regen. And you have other 0.6% in golem's blood circle to fill even more comfortable. Armor mastery is 3 points away, so it's doubt about this 0.5%. Heart of oak 1% just toooo far unreachable.
I can start with scion right?
QUESTION TO RAIZ!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO BASED?
is it me or you skill tree are bugged?, when i open them there is missing node in the midle of the path, i am the only one who got this?

you also wrote:
Spoiler
**UPDATE** this is the skill tree for 1.3. Sadly templar is not the most optimized starting point but there is very little difference than starting marauder. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGru08gpsn7bc-HKfVpuw4GS4GDkGH_goMXycv2WHUfPno2L1TpZBVrY0J9oLHaHQ1kho4z34o-gx92mK18sAa6-4Qf5SgqW5xhbiTmuDGnngNeubN-kWdC2G-imP9fINTUnloAdxG1xEtwQTi6oTZ2rksnF8_YSHEuEd-sUIQWBQg9kiE79X4vTaHZe8OxFh07a-3J9V67zI0BS0fAgQH6-SD20yzXypVxi0flSBrF8HzvOqCHsBU2wsI9GpD **UPDATE**

but the tree linked is to the templar...?do we start marauder or templar?

can we do atziri with out Mind over mater from Cloack? (im poor cant afford a 5L cloack)

also is : Unique The Three Dragons Golden Mask
worth using with this build?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 12, 2015, 7:44:13 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is it me or you skill tree are bugged?, when i open them there is missing node in the midle of the path, i am the only one who got this?

you also wrote:
Spoiler
**UPDATE** this is the skill tree for 1.3. Sadly templar is not the most optimized starting point but there is very little difference than starting marauder. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGru08gpsn7bc-HKfVpuw4GS4GDkGH_goMXycv2WHUfPno2L1TpZBVrY0J9oLHaHQ1kho4z34o-gx92mK18sAa6-4Qf5SgqW5xhbiTmuDGnngNeubN-kWdC2G-imP9fINTUnloAdxG1xEtwQTi6oTZ2rksnF8_YSHEuEd-sUIQWBQg9kiE79X4vTaHZe8OxFh07a-3J9V67zI0BS0fAgQH6-SD20yzXypVxi0flSBrF8HzvOqCHsBU2wsI9GpD **UPDATE**

can we do atziri with out Mind over mater from Cloack? (im poor cant afford a 5L cloack)

Your first two questions are covered in depth in previous posts. read from page 75 and on.

You should start from Templar now as it's more efficient and easier to level. You can do the build with marauders still though.

Cloak isn't required for Atziri but gives you a much easier time. Someone did Atziri with one health, so anything is possible.

I tried three dragons and it doesn't work. Incinerate doesn't crit to my knowledge and even if it did, it's lots of tiny little hits so you won't be shocking for any damage. Three dragons doesn't work with flat shock, ignite, or freeze chance from items or the skill tree. At higher levels of Herald of Thunder you will begin critting and shocking with the added lightning damage anyway.
Last edited by BruceWirris on Jan 12, 2015, 9:09:31 PM
"
BruceWirris wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

you also wrote:
Spoiler

Your first two questions are covered in depth in previous posts. read from page 75 and on.

You should start from Templar now as it's more efficient and easier to level. You can do the build with marauders still though.

Cloak isn't required for Atziri but gives you a much easier time. Someone did Atziri with one health, so anything is possible.

I tried three dragons and it doesn't work. Incinerate doesn't crit to my knowledge and even if it did, it's lots of tiny little hits so you won't be shocking for any damage. Three dragons doesn't work with flat shock, ignite, or freeze chance from items or the skill tree. At higher levels of Herald of Thunder you will begin critting and shocking with the added lightning damage anyway.

thanks a lot!!

1 more question!!
is a 5L better than a 4L cloak?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info