RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
May I know why fire pen is very important? Just wanna learn ^^. How much chromes would I spend? Someone from global advised me to use that x4 red color via Vorici, odds are 12 times (so 4 x 12 = 48 chromes).
Also advised me to try Added Chaos or Added Cold.

My stats @ lvl 85:
Incinerate GMP - 3.8k tooltip
Life - 4.8k
Life regen - 646/sec
Mana regen - 260/sec
Resists - 197/154/166 and 28 chaos res

Also,, below was justin's reply to me, he's using the same gems as mine. How come he has more dmg? I think I got all the damage nodes.

"
justinmm1988 wrote:

Your not using Cloak of Defiance, key part of the build! I suggest picking 1 up, even if you can't afford legacy the non-legacy version will do. If for some reason you can't afford even the non-legacy version then yes you will have to run grace, according to his FAQ...never tried it myself, id imagine it's not nearly as good as using COD though! Also drop HoI for HoL, it does more dps...it wasn't around at the time of his guide, and he's never updated that part.

Here is my current tree (lvl 92), and gear to show links...currently 5.2k hp and 5.7k on GMP incinerate, I have 378 mana per sec and about 700 health per sec...I wreck maps, only maps ive had trouble with are Death and Taxes and Poor-Joys Asylum.

Spoiler

Edit:
I guess it's those % gems., I'll read up on monster resistances first and then I'll spend my chromes.

Edit2:
Got it colored for about 8 chromes, no vorici. It's good so far, i can kill Jungle Valley.

I have more dmg now since that post, at 6025k on a 5 link, saving up fusing "currently at 500" to go 6 link...however I wont be using fire pen, I will be using 20/20 added lightning, puts me at 7.7k with 15% chance to shock at 14 cast per second should yield good results shock wise! 20% if I decide to drop 257dmg for celestial punishment! Did a bit of testing with a tabula rasa, seams like it's going to be good!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 11, 2015, 12:35:04 AM
First of all, awesome build, having a blast with it. Just a quick question, I'm around 2500 gmp dps with my gems sitting at around lvl 18 atm, non quality. Is this to be expected, or am I doing somdthing wrong? Oh, and running a 5-link, and haven't gotten to celestial punishment area yet, or whatever it is called.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
I JUST WANNA ASK why i cant run rf ?. im actually lvl 66
having this gear

and my passive tree is this
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMfRBYEH8RLRQgGS4aOB8CJy8n7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUd-TLNM_08EU1JboF8_YSFo8nTteA15aHrvfA58g4IegpuCx4TZhO-HZZBVlSCaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvTa-isBmwQTB88S4xPbGrs36z37UfNWm1fjYvdlh2wvhc-Lq6-7sOO087w7wH_no_go=

can anyone help me .
i know i need to upgrade my rings . but suddenly . if i drop off one of them i cant use my lmp . i have gmp but i need to lvl coz its on high lvl . i want to know how to run rf ? .

RF TOPIC ONLY PLS HELP ME . i degen when i on it my character sheet life regen was 289.2
Strive For The Win
"
ricotsared wrote:
I JUST WANNA ASK why i cant run rf ?. im actually lvl 66
having this gear

and my passive tree is this
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMfRBYEH8RLRQgGS4aOB8CJy8n7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUd-TLNM_08EU1JboF8_YSFo8nTteA15aHrvfA58g4IegpuCx4TZhO-HZZBVlSCaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvTa-isBmwQTB88S4xPbGrs36z37UfNWm1fjYvdlh2wvhc-Lq6-7sOO087w7wH_no_go=

can anyone help me .
i know i need to upgrade my rings . but suddenly . if i drop off one of them i cant use my lmp . i have gmp but i need to lvl coz its on high lvl . i want to know how to run rf ? .

RF TOPIC ONLY PLS HELP ME . i degen when i on it my character sheet life regen was 289.2

You need 89% fire resist and a minimum of 12.3% life regen when you take the buff nods...well 88% fire resist, taking the buff nods gives you that extra point making it 89%.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 11, 2015, 4:25:30 PM
ok i got it . seems i cant run rf on my lvl .
i got ur point . i refund all my dmg nodes and convert it to regen nodes. hope i could get them all at my 70s
Strive For The Win
"
ricotsared wrote:
i got ur point . i refund all my dmg nodes and convert it to regen nodes. hope i could get them all at my 70s

You can run RF from lvl 65. In your case it's a matter of 9 regrets exactly. What's wrong with your gem setup btw?
UPD
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwUtBg4J9gthEFgRLRQgGS4aOB8CJy8n7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUd-TLNM_08EU1JboF8_YSFo8nTteA15aHrvfA58g4IegpuCx4TZhO-HZZBVlSCaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvTa-isEEwfPE9sauzfrPftR82L3ZYdsL4XPi6uvu7DjvDvAf-ej-CvZIxFgcpwxfU6VodNpilKA=
Last edited by oldgood on Jan 11, 2015, 9:15:40 PM
"
ricotsared wrote:

Not only that, my dear friend, I have notice that almost all your gear that you have posted lacks of life, having higher amount of life generally will be much safer while running RF. Basically, regen nodes and life should be picked over damage nodes. The boot and maligaro should be switch some rares with higher life and resist. That will help you alot in sustaining RF. There should be quite a number of rings with life and +dex on poe.trade, if you could spend sometime finding it, i believe you will have a good time playing this build! just like me :D
Last edited by AgentTrack on Jan 11, 2015, 9:29:54 PM
"
AgentTrack wrote:
"
ricotsared wrote:

Not only that, my dear friend, I have notice that almost all your gear that you have posted lacks of life, having higher amount of life generally will be much safer while running RF. Basically, regen nodes and life should be picked over damage nodes. The boot and maligaro should be switch some rares with higher life and resist. That will help you alot in sustaining RF. There should be quite a number of rings with life and +dex on poe.trade, if you could spend sometime finding it, i believe you will have a good time playing this build! just like me :D

I agree with most of this except the life section pertaining to RF, high life in general is good to have period with most builds...but for this unless you go past 12.3% by a great deal and somehow get more than 89% fire resist RF eats pretty much all of your regen...and 12.3% will always be 12.3% whether you have 5k life, 6k life, 8k life, 10k life, etc etc...the amount left over is barely enough to stand on burning ground and not have your life slowly deplete, and that's if you over shoot from 12.3% to 12.5%...going past that imo isn't worth it, too small of an amount left over in the end!
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
AgentTrack wrote:
"
ricotsared wrote:

I agree with most of this except the life section pertaining to RF, high life in general is good to have period with most builds...but for this unless you go past 12.3% by a great deal and somehow get more than 89% fire resist RF eats pretty much all of your regen...and 12.3% will always be 12.3% whether you have 5k life, 6k life, 8k life, 10k life, etc etc...the amount left over is barely enough to stand on burning ground and not have your life slowly deplete, and that's if you over shoot from 12.3% to 12.5%...going past that imo isn't worth it, too small of an amount left over in the end!

But the more maximum life you get, the more damage you will do to your enemy.
So it always nice to get as much life as possible. And the part about percent life regen rate, i totally agree with you, 12.3% is good, no need to pass it anyway.
Cause I don't want to reroll a Templar, you advise a Marauder lvl82 or a Witch lvl71 for this build? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info