RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
VernoInferno wrote:
"
Nighus wrote:
The clearing speed is insane with this build. I'm having a blast right now. It will most probably get a lot better when I hit level 75 and equip my catalyst scepter.

I'd like to know your DPS jump between what you are using now and a catalyst please. I'm thinking about buying one, but not sure if I should or not.

Well, I had 1.4k tooltip dps without it. Now It's 1.9k and I have only a 4 link CoD with a non quality incinerate gem. Moving from lifesprig to it was a fairly good upgrade for me. Now all I need is a 5 link cloak and a quality gem.

Potions do still need some work.
Last edited by Nighus on Oct 17, 2014, 3:10:45 PM
When can you spec athleticism and inner force? I'm currently level 76 and I'm deciding between those nodes and heart of flame / ash, frost and storm
is it normal for me to have died with this build to lvl 74 dominus in residence map and boss trio in a lvl 73 museum zone? was taking loads of dmg even with cloak of defiance arctic armor and spamming incinerate with ele leech from doryani's mace. After reading this build i expected to be able to face tank most everything. If that's false which im sure it is please say
Last edited by Tcheeks38 on Oct 17, 2014, 8:28:07 PM
Is there a reason why scion start is not used? seems very viable as it is so close.
"
sighlight wrote:
Is there a reason why scion start is not used? seems very viable as it is so close.

Because with scion start you get +10 to max life. In Marauder start you get +16 to max life and +16% max armour.
"
Gimless wrote:
"
sighlight wrote:

Because with scion start you get +10 to max life. In Marauder start you get +16 to max life and +16% max armour.

but id rather take that than look like a big ugly oaf
"
sighlight wrote:

it's your choice marauder or scion practically the same. I'm 92 scion and I killed atziri fine.
I was just wondering at what does this become atziri viable? I just tried it lvl 78 and got ripped apart. I can sustain rf and had flask setup like was recommended
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Im going to make this on rampage for uber atziri.

Any tips ?

I noticed in the FAQ its not recommended for the trio, but surely it is not impossible ? My budget is ~ 10Ex.
GMP or LMP does more damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info