RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Question, if you don't have a cloak of defiance, why do you get get IR and run grace instead of just getting MoM, which is closer to the build anyway?
Hi Raiz, awesome build I am having so much fun. I just hit 75 and I've got a few questions for you. IN your leveling section the trees posted goes from 65 to 89. Can you post a few in between because I'm not sure how to optimally move forward. Also how do you achieve enough Dex to not grab any of the nodes on the tree. I could really use the extra point but without it I'm about 25 Dex Short.

Any advice s appreciated. Also I only have about 4200 life and I've got pretty decent rolls on all my gear. I assume the life nodes later on will help
Thanks for the build guide Raiz! I am about to hit 60 and had the smoothest leveling time of any character I have made. I am still using 2x Lifesprig, Perandus Blazon, Karui Ward and 2x Elreon Rings. I'm halfway through Act 2 Merc and have shit resists and it doesn't matter! I thought you were exaggerating how cheap this build is, but it seems like you can run it with just about anything(prior to using RF).
Hi!

I i am trying this build atm and it was going pretty well until now.

I too have some Problems with the DEX, i think you should Change the leveling section as it is not practical to get Dex on all Gear until you hit your "endgame gear"...

But the thin i worry about the most is my mana Regeneration...

I ran with elreon rings (2x -8) but was looking to Change them as i will Need Ringslots for better resist rings and stuff.

Atm i USA a Atziris Foibel which helps with the Dex and Mana Regen, but even with Foible i have Problems with moving with my Arctic Armour on.

Ist not that much of a Problem as i can just use LW to move but i kinda worry what will happen with higher Level AA and Incinerate as i don´t see any Mana regen nodes in the tree.

Should i look into getting Mana regen on my gear or just get more ES to boost Mana regen?

My Build atm:
Passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQQHBLMLYQxfEFgRLRynHwIn7Sj6LJwtHy7_MjQ1kjwtQYdFnUyzTP9QUFNSU6VVxlhjWK9fP2pDaxdsFngNeWh8g4IegseD24cZhymHZZUgmuCiAKIPqW6vbK-3tfK3PriTvOq-isBUwQTB88T2xYrGrsbYzfrYvdsL6-7wH_no_Ev-Cg==

Gear
Spoiler
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
i don´t see any Mana regen nodes in the tree.

Shaper.

Quick Recovery cluster.

Deep Thoughts.

Mana Flows.

Not to mention all the 50%+ mana regen from both rings, amulet, and Cloak of Defiance. EB + ES gear + a few %mana nodes aswell.

Mana isn't a problem.
Nice and cheap build!
If I go for witch start, what do you suggest is better? The spell damage nodes or the mana regen? I am thinking that spell damage will prove more useful in the late game but early on the mana regen is more helpful? Please advise!
You just answered yourself - get mana regen on start if needed, and later respec to damage nodes.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
The clearing speed is insane with this build. I'm having a blast right now. It will most probably get a lot better when I hit level 75 and equip my catalyst scepter.
"
Nighus wrote:
The clearing speed is insane with this build. I'm having a blast right now. It will most probably get a lot better when I hit level 75 and equip my catalyst scepter.

I'd like to know your DPS jump between what you are using now and a catalyst please. I'm thinking about buying one, but not sure if I should or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info