RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Is 0.2 leech from weapon good enough or this build relies heavily on flask?
"
hupple wrote:

it relies on regen, not leech
"
anakkk wrote:
"
hupple wrote:

Even after RF?
GUYS... this build still have sense ?
Incinerate wont shotgun anymore.
Znany
did you even read the very first sentence of the first post in this thread?
Casual Exile.

"
hupple wrote:
"
anakkk wrote:
"
hupple wrote:

Even after RF?

Yes.
If you have 88% fire res (lvl 20 Purity of Fire + Rise of the Phoenix + 1% from passive tree) you'll need:

Regen = 90% * (1- 88%) = 10,8% life regen to at least dont lose life.
If you use BM, watch you cast per second and mana cost to see how much life you'd need.
"
anakkk wrote:

Yes.
If you have 88% fire res (lvl 20 Purity of Fire + Rise of the Phoenix + 1% from passive tree) you'll need:

Regen = 90% * (1- 88%) = 10,8% life regen to at least dont lose life.
If you use BM, watch you cast per second and mana cost to see how much life you'd need.

I know with regen you can use RF without losing life. What I care is survivability on top of this. Using RF means almost no regen left right? Then how to gain life when fighting? With nerf on leech we can have only 0.2 fire leech, is it enough?
"
Ali_Akcza wrote:
GUYS... this build still have sense ?
Incinerate wont shotgun anymore.

You can switch LMP to Slower Projectile for single target (boss fight).
"
TheDarkJack wrote:
did you even read the very first sentence of the first post in this thread?

My thoughts exactly...

So I broke down and bought a -8 mana cost elreon ring and made it pretty nice. Teamed it up with a shitty -6 one cuz I still have max resists with everything else and I barely notice the mana issue with BM no longer linked. I have Grace and PoF running with about 80 mana left and I never have issues with incinerate running off mana as long as I am constantly in combat(can't just sit there and play around holding it for minutes on end).

What is also helping me is using a Cybil's Paw. It adds so much survivability to the build. IDK how to link my gear or else I would. I only have a level 14 incinerate and 4.5K ish DPS and it melts everything. I can't see how it exponentially grows to 15-25k like I have seen but then again I only have a 5L. I have Fire Pen-LMP-Incin-Echo-Iron Will linked. I even have the flame golem for extra deeps.

This build is really great and I am having a lot of fun, I just started tinkering with it yesterday, never used incinerate and I can tell you with only 4.5K dps showing it murgelates everything with RF up.
I'm level 72 now, got 493 life regen and 4k hp. I can run RF with no problem, but 1 thing i dont understand is how to use incinerate + RF without losing hp?
I think i'll need more life regen or 5k+ hp, to compensate for the hp loss when i use incinerate with blood magic.
I do need to link incinerate with blood magic right? Since it says so in guide (@ skills)
Last edited by Grimstarz on Aug 5, 2015, 12:53:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info