RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Thanks for the answer !

I'll take the life nodes + try to get a quality BM :)

Have fun
IGN : Swisside | Swissleap | DemArchers
Would it be more advantageous to put the RF into the doryani's to take advantage of the L20 elemental prolif (get burning/ignite spread out to more mobs) than having conc effect?
Does anyone know how much mana regen/mana total it would take to sustain incinerate on mana and not BM? Can include passives and on gear just a total would be great for those not wanting to go BM to free up that slot. And no I do not want to use Elreon jewelry. Is it even possible?
"
nicrnicr17 wrote:
Does anyone know how much mana regen/mana total it would take to sustain incinerate on mana and not BM? Can include passives and on gear just a total would be great for those not wanting to go BM to free up that slot. And no I do not want to use Elreon jewelry. Is it even possible?

tl;dr: It's possible but you'll probably want EB/ZO or a ton of mana regen. You also won't be able to reserve as much mana for auras, because you'll need it for Incinerate.

----------

A level 20 Incinerate has a mana cost of 9 per cast or 45 per second (casts 5 times a second) without any supporting skills or extra cast speed.

With the following gems it will 9 x 1.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 = 24.7 mana per cast.

Spell Echo: 140% mana multiplier
Lesser Multiple Projectiles: 140% multiplier
Fire Penetration: 140% multiplier

This doesn't factor in Spell Echo which increases cast speed by an extra 70% (at level 20). You will go from a cast time of 0.20 (default) to 0.14 (extra 70% cast speed). The "echoed" cast does not, from my knowledge, cost any mana (if it works like Multistrike).

This extra cast speed makes Incinerate cost about 176 mana per second. This is just with 4 sockets and LMP and no extra cast speed from gear, which most Incinerate builds end up getting, so expect a much higher cost in general.

My math might be wrong somewhere so someone correct me if so.

Another thing to note is that Incinerate is a really weird spell the faster you go. Ghudda made a video a while back demonstrating a large amount of cast speed and Incinerate's mana cost doesn't necessarily add up to what it should.

My old 6L Incinerate build on Standard has a mana cost of 34 and attacks every 14.71 times a second. It should cost about 250 mana per second (accounting for Spell Echo). Previously I used to use Eldritch Battery and Arctic Armour and never had any issues.

With the new EB + Zealot's Oath and a decent amount of Life Leech you'll probably never have much of an issue but that's beyond the scope of Raiz's build here.
Last edited by MrTastix on Aug 4, 2015, 7:12:17 PM
"
levin70 wrote:
Would it be more advantageous to put the RF into the doryani's to take advantage of the L20 elemental prolif (get burning/ignite spread out to more mobs) than having conc effect?

RF isnt affected by elemental prolif, as RF effect is a degen, not the same as normal burning state.

The only support that affect RF is inc burning dmg, inc aoe, con effect.
i got lost at this thread after 2.0. can someone link his passive skill and gears that can make/made atziri easily like before. or it doesnt work like before? i have leveled marauder and templar (i have 6l belly, doryani, etc.)
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
"
Swisside wrote:
"
wata3412 wrote:
What level should I leave CWDT at when using it with Ball Lightning and Firestorm?

I'd say keep CWDT 10, Fireball 14 and Ball Lightning 13. But that's only my point of view.

Quick questions :

1) How do you guys manage to regen life when using Doryani's and a 6L ? My life is draining too fast.
2) I see that in the passive tree they are many jewel slots taken, yet I didn't which one you were using. Could you suggest something?

Thanks

Eeeee... Can someone explain me please, what is the reason to use damage skill with CwDT? Especially, while it makes %less spell damage? Not better leave it lv 1 or 2 and match with curse, tempest shield or chaos golem? It's free cast every several seconds.

As for jewel, if you using mana - the quest jewel "+3mana regen, +10%elemental damage" is nice. Else, as anakkk said. Also, helps with +int/dex compensate or any other shortages. Like f.e.:

(that +4% damage dont counts ofc =)

The purpose of ball lightning and firestorm on CWDT is because we use Cybil's Paw. Well if you do use cybil's paw. It gives life on hit and the purpose of those spells is just to hit enemies and give you life. Thats about it.
"
wata3412 wrote:

The purpose of ball lightning and firestorm on CWDT is because we use Cybil's Paw. Well if you do use cybil's paw. It gives life on hit and the purpose of those spells is just to hit enemies and give you life. Thats about it.

Didn't notice it, may because I never used Cybil's Paw and used, that "gain on hit" is exclusive to attacks only. Thanks for pointing it. By the way, how it works at 75+ maps?

"
nicrnicr17 wrote:

If you follow basic build principals, you got 85% mana reg, starting from Templar its 105%. Now, you can take Quick Recovery cluster (+0.8% life reg, +40% mana reg) but it will cost 6 points. Also, on path at skill-tree there is Mana Flows node, quite nice: 16%max mana, 40%reg, +20int and +10max mana (cost only 2 point). That all will give you +165% mana regeneration. If you focus for +mana and +mana regen on gear, I'm pretty sure you can handle Incinerate on mana easy.
and any mana regen jewel will help.
Good option can be also taking the reduce cost on skill-tree, like Unrelenting cluster (-15%cost, +20%life, 5 points) or temporary other ones like Righteous Decree or Versatility.

My Inc costs 17 mana, 0.10 cast time and 62.7 mana regeneration covers it - I never stayed so long to empty myself. Approximately , for ~25mana cost ~92.6+ reg should be quite ok. Thanks to Wraeclast Gods, that each second cast is mana free due to Spell Echo.
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Aug 5, 2015, 4:55:13 AM
Has anyone else tried linking Incinerate with Mana Leech instead of Blood Magic? Since I finally found enough Humilities for a Tabula Rasa I've been experimenting with different support gems. I've been using Mana Leech for a while now and I'm liking it. Solves my health issues I was having with BM and I haven't had any mana issues with Incinerate - Spell echo - Faster Cast - GMP - Mana Leech - Iron Will (Just started mapping, so I'm finding Iron Will to be better than fire pen for the time being).

Am I missing something? What's the benefit to running blood magic? When I was running blood magic I was having issues with my health even after getting leech on my wand. Is it because you guys are running more than two auras? I'm just running PoF and AA.
"
GorshaDesse wrote:
Has anyone else tried linking Incinerate with Mana Leech instead of Blood Magic? Since I finally found enough Humilities for a Tabula Rasa I've been experimenting with different support gems. I've been using Mana Leech for a while now and I'm liking it. Solves my health issues I was having with BM and I haven't had any mana issues with Incinerate - Spell echo - Faster Cast - GMP - Mana Leech - Iron Will (Just started mapping, so I'm finding Iron Will to be better than fire pen for the time being).

Am I missing something? What's the benefit to running blood magic? When I was running blood magic I was having issues with my health even after getting leech on my wand. Is it because you guys are running more than two auras? I'm just running PoF and AA.

I use BM because i have enough life regen for it.
I'm reserving 100% of my mana (PoF with empower = 43%, AA + Vit + Enlighten lvl 2 = (25+35)*0,96 = 57%). Vitality's regen is 1,65%, which in my case is 134 life/sec (more then necessary to incinerate itself).

EDIT: at least that was what i used. now i tried Shaper's Seed and its working way better for my specific gear/gem setup
Last edited by anakkk on Aug 5, 2015, 7:22:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info