RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Hi Raiz,
Would you please kindly share the leveling passive trees for version 1.2?
many thanks~!
Hi Raiz2!
Tell me what's wrong with my character, Atziri I kill only half(

Gear:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQQHBLMFLQj0C2EMXwx9EFgQfxEtGjgb-hynHwIl3yfVJ-0o-iqNLJwtHy7_MjQ1kjbYOlg8LUGHRX5FnUkbTLNM_1BQU1JTpVXGWGNZ818qXz9gS2EhaHRqQ2sXbBZuaXTteA15aHrvfIOCHoLHg9uE2YTvhxmHZZBVlKCVIJrgogCiD6QZp4SpbqyYrKqvbK-3tfK3PriTvOq-isAawFTBBMHzxFjEuMT2xYrGnsauxtjN-tX42L3aYtsL4urr5Ovu7FXwH_Fs-ej8S_4K
Last edited by GoroDoroG on Oct 11, 2014, 9:20:07 AM
"
GoroDoroG wrote:
Hi Raiz2!
Tell me what's wrong with my character, Atziri I kill only half(

Spoiler
Gear:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQQHBLMFLQj0C2EMXwx9EFgQfxEtGjgb-hynHwIl3yfVJ-0o-iqNLJwtHy7_MjQ1kjbYOlg8LUGHRX5FnUkbTLNM_1BQU1JTpVXGWGNZ818qXz9gS2EhaHRqQ2sXbBZuaXTteA15aHrvfIOCHoLHg9uE2YTvhxmHZZBVlKCVIJrgogCiD6QZp4SpbqyYrKqvbK-3tfK3PriTvOq-isAawFTBBMHzxFjEuMT2xYrGnsauxtjN-tX42L3aYtsL4urr5Ovu7FXwH_Fs-ej8S_4K

Probably won't make a massive difference, but put AA in your sceptre for that sweet ele prolif. I'd also swap out added chaos for fire pen. While the tooltip DPS will be lower, the actual DPS will be higher :)

Edit: when it comes to atziri, flask management is extremely important. Make sure you pop both topaz and ruby in the split phase and you will hardly take any damage. In the "normal" phase, make sure you dodge as many spells as you can. The single flameblast you can tank with a ruby flask up. The lightning storm and the double flameblast I would try and avoid if at all possible. Use 2 Rubies and 2 Topaz in the atziri fight and you'll be fine :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 11, 2014, 10:06:00 AM
"
Probably won't make a massive difference, but put AA in your sceptre for that sweet ele prolif.
What the fuck is he going to prolif from AA? The chilled ground effect can't be, it's like burning from fire trap, aka not an ignite.

Ele prolif of potential shock from lightning warp is the right placement.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Oct 11, 2014, 10:28:17 AM
I never really ran pots with recharge on crit taken before, is it preferred for this build?
"
Menacetech wrote:
I never really ran pots with recharge on crit taken before, is it preferred for this build?

We never crit ever with this build. Incinerate cannot crit unless you have assasins mark on the target
IGN - RaizQT
"
Raiz2 wrote:
"
Menacetech wrote:

We never crit ever with this build. Incinerate cannot crit unless you have assasins mark on the target

I think he's talking about using "Avenger's" flasks and *taking* crits to recharge them.
I was wondering about this too...
have you considered using Apep's Rage? seems like a good choice to me at least for a budget before you can get the catalyst. I mean it pretty much gives you a free added chaos damage gem which would make your incinerate like a 7L which makes the extra mana cost understandable. also good cast speed.

just curious what you think about it.
I host Good Morning Wraeclast the #1 video source of Path of exile news and information! check the show out. https://www.youtube.com/user/HCMonstrLP
"
MadSkills wrote:
"
Raiz2 wrote:
"
Menacetech wrote:

I think he's talking about using "Avenger's" flasks and *taking* crits to recharge them.
I was wondering about this too...

That's what I was talking about :). Hopefully Raiz can add insight as to why he went with the gain 3 charges when receiving a critical strike.
Last edited by Menacetech on Oct 12, 2014, 1:00:26 AM
If I use three dragons and quality added lighting for chance to shock, could this build shock atziri/map bosses, or are the hits too small?

edit:spelling
Last edited by asshatticus on Oct 12, 2014, 2:11:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info