RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
lucksickle wrote:
Lightning Thorns?

You outregen everything. Promenade lightning thorns are different thou like we all know.
IGN - RaizQT
4k life atm, lacking passives at the top of the tree & life. Again, this is the end-goal atm. Basically I threw this together from what I have lying around in ~1 day (ignore all master-crafts or lack-thereof).

Care to comment on the LC vs CoD debate? This is able to be immute to fire, and 91% lightning res, and I could yet take the Witch flask nodes.

I just discovered how win Vaal Glacial Hammer is for RF + Incinerate. You can pierce it, but it stops hostile projectiles, and it traps things in your RF + shotgunning range. I think that's better than Empower atm. I did have Searing Bond there.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Oct 8, 2014, 7:37:34 PM
"
ProudLikeAGod wrote:
4k life atm, lacking passives at the top of the tree & life. Again, this is the end-goal atm. Basically I threw this together from what I have lying around in ~1 day (ignore all master-crafts or lack-thereof).

Care to comment on the LC vs CoD debate? This is able to be immute to fire, and 91% lightning res, and I could yet take the Witch flask nodes.

I just discovered how win Vaal Glacial Hammer is for RF + Incinerate. You can pierce it, but it stops hostile projectiles, and it traps things in your RF + shotgunning range. I think that's better than Empower atm. I did have Searing Bond there.

IMO endgame lightning coil is completely useless because physical damage is not an issue. COD helps with elemental damage and thats really the only think that hurts you with this setup.
IGN - RaizQT
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1082380/page/1

In case anyone wants to know...

You need to COMPENSATE for the .3% regen that the tree does not give you.

This is confirmed by Mark_GGG.

Without the flat regen on his gear, he could not run this build in the guide gear.
Am i ready for atziri raiz?

Spoiler

lvl 91, 1 point away from alchemist node. 5.1k life and 1k mana unreserved
"
Takomancer wrote:
Am i ready for atziri raiz?

Spoiler

lvl 91, 1 point away from alchemist node. 5.1k life and 1k mana unreserved

Get alchemist, study the guide and youre set :) i will be making a more detailed guide for atziri killing for all builds today if you want to wait for that.
IGN - RaizQT
IGN - RaizQT
awesome build raiz! insanely well planned, everything works out so well, and the passive tree is perfectly planned. This is art. Huge props man ! this should be featured in a build of the week episode !

sorry if this was asked before, i didnt read through all the 14 pages: Could it be an option to take the point blank skill gem instead of added cold or faster projectiles against bosses?

Another question: Is Having a lvl20 Arctic armor, empower lvl2 and inner force mandatory for doing atziri? i am playing on standard with this so i dont care if i die here and there a few times.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
cmphx wrote:

Another question: Is Having a lvl20 Arctic armor, empower lvl2 and inner force mandatory for doing atziri? i am playing on standard with this so i dont care if i die here and there a few times.

By any means not mandatory! 25% buff + Empower to AA will greatly increase it effectiness, but if you know what you are doing, there should be no risk killing her without empowered AA with this build! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info