Lightning Thorns

"
Duskbane wrote:
"
retriend wrote:
its funny.
some ppl playing ranged said like 'whats wrong? find alternative way if u cant handle them(like let them eat cake)' before patch.
and now?
ROFL. NICE PATCH EVER.

I never said that, I knew it was a severe problem and I also knew that it didn't affect me. I saw the melees in my party get eaten by it and wished it would be fixed. When I saw "damage reduced" in the patch notes I thought it was being fixed.

It was not fixed.

And as an added bonus, it now affects me as well.

its fixed.
btw, why defence urself?
u r not 'some ppl'.
still think best patch ever. it affects u or not :)
1ex=10gcp=40chaos
IGN: MrFence
-whoever offering joke and asking counter offer will be muted and banned from shop.
(eg. "i offer 5 chaos, now its ur turn" on exalted value item)
"
retriend wrote:
"
Duskbane wrote:
"
retriend wrote:
its funny.
some ppl playing ranged said like 'whats wrong? find alternative way if u cant handle them(like let them eat cake)' before patch.
and now?
ROFL. NICE PATCH EVER.

I never said that, I knew it was a severe problem and I also knew that it didn't affect me. I saw the melees in my party get eaten by it and wished it would be fixed. When I saw "damage reduced" in the patch notes I thought it was being fixed.

It was not fixed.

And as an added bonus, it now affects me as well.

its fixed.
btw, why defence urself?
u r not 'some ppl'.
still think best patch ever. it affects u or not :)

I sincerely hope English isn't your first language. If it's not, then you have a good enough excuse.

Why defend myself? Because I'm the victim of your "nicest patch ever". It's not fixed. A single shot, without any LMP or Chain, just one arrow, hits me for 1500 hp with 75% resist. That's inexcusable.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
its always stupid when ppl saying out of point(or just stupid as cant understand thier own language spoken by foreigner?)
victim of 'nicest patch ever'? how? its nicest patch rly.
and its fixed.
1ex=10gcp=40chaos
-whoever offering joke and asking counter offer will be muted and banned from shop.
full of sadness here, by ranged players.
and i love it.
1ex=10gcp=40chaos
now we need the reflect to affect caster and not the totem and game will be balanced
83 cold res freeze pulser with gmp'ed freeze pulse around 6k-7k effective dps. I hurt myself more on lightning thorns then I do elemental reflect I don't enjoy the change to affect spell casters at all would rather just see the skill removed or altered to not reflect.
"
Glaciez wrote:
83 cold res freeze pulser with gmp'ed freeze pulse around 6k-7k effective dps. I hurt myself more on lightning thorns then I do elemental reflect I don't enjoy the change to affect spell casters at all would rather just see the skill removed or altered to not reflect.

Of course you hurt yourself like mad, if you concentrate your pulses that's up to five hits per target, two or three shielded monsters in your face and... poof.

Until they fix it, there's nothing else but to play it very, very slow and careful like we trench guys do. Or use a totem, better for it to die then you, we don't have that option until they add a mobile totem with arms so we can slap melee skills on it.

Hmm... mobile totem with limbs... the little brother of Vaal Oversoul? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 13, 2013, 4:44:03 AM
I think lightning thorns right now is literally broken. They intended it for melee, and by later adding ranged didn't take into account the extreme damage that could be suffered from it by a skill like split arrow+chain or FP+GMP.
God forbid there is something that forces you to find another solution instead of spaming your aoe attack of death all the time.

I hope they add more.
IGN: Unsaj
Sweet ranged proj users cries lol. Now you understand how it was to be a melee cleave with this fkcing thorns
IGN Nordes
Last edited by dark_madmax on Apr 13, 2013, 5:41:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info