Lightning Thorns

I wanna see thorns after patch HC theards I get killed my self by 2 hits cause you nerfed my hp !
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
So far the most fun way to counter LT is with my domination blow marauder. The first pack I meet I carefully tie them with my skelly totem and then pick any mages one-by-one. Once that is out of the way I mass convert the blackguards that are left. After the first pack is done with I usually tend to snow-ball the entire map, watching with a big grin on my face as the other mobs are gibbing themsleves against my LT charged minion pack. How do you like them thorns now :D
Last edited by Sig556 on Jun 4, 2013, 2:24:14 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
Oh noes, people actually have to think about what they are doing instead of mindlessly spamming their aoe on anything that moves.

People are exaggerating badly, you will not get it on a whole pack at once & if your lightning resistance is capped then it really doesn't hurt that badly, take a lightning resistance ring or something with you on every map to wear when those mobs are around. Even if they are off screen it's pretty easy to recognise if they are near due because they always appear with the guards an you can see their attacks coming from off screen. Then just take them out first and don't aoe until it's safe again.

are you fkin serious ??????

in a group with 5 others spamming their spells and damages.. you can't even SEE the npc's amid all the carnage. let alone recognise the thorn npc(s) urghh
You really necro'd this thread to argue with people?
your'e a bor user with twin soultaker aren't you =)

no, i didn't come to argue. his explanation is actually not viable. cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info