Re"rolling"? seriously?!

was about roll a pizza dough but now im confused. I have the dice(4) infront of me, please advice
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
kaarelo wrote:
was about roll a pizza dough but now im confused. I have the dice(4) infront of me, please advice

Don't use a d4, they don't roll well at all. You'll need at least a d100 and probably a very big one.

However a rolling pin might be easier for dough, though not so good for stats. Unless you want flat rolls.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Way less annoying than 'starting a toon'
no chance to fix this thread into something meaningful

just reroll
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Re-role.

"
neonive wrote:
Way less annoying than 'starting a toon'

Oh dont remind me of those people. Toon and legendary are among the worst things ever.
Calm down OP, remember your blood pressure.
What do you do in your car if someone tells you to roll down the window? No one has done that for 100 years. God help you if it ever starts raining cats and dogs... yes that had a literal meaning 400 years ago.

Language evolves and does not always fit the literal meaning... roll with the punches. (don't worry, no one here is really going to punch you)
"
LMTR14 wrote:
the time has come when an aspect of this game's community that has bothered me for as long as I've been reading this forum needs to be adressed

namely

YOU DON'T ROLL CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME!!!

how in the hell anybody would confuse starting a new character (cause that's what you do!) with a d&d concept is beyond me

i.e. at least in the better editions of d&d you ROLL dice (4 to be exact) to determine your primary attributes. in PoE you don't roll shit. every level 1 char of a class is exactly the same. no rolls. say it with me. there's no "rerolling" of characters in this game.

Say it with me: " rerolling is a figure of speech." It means to start another build.
Do you really need this pointed out? You're like a confused grammar naz....you know the word.
The term is used and/or usable in every single RPG ever made.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 22, 2014, 7:41:09 PM
"
What do you do in your car if someone tells you to roll down the window? No one has done that for 100 years. God help you if it ever starts raining cats and dogs... yes that had a literal meaning 400 years ago.

Language evolves and does not always fit the literal meaning... roll with the punches. (don't worry, no one here is really going to punch you)

Everything about this post awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info