{1.2} #1 MF RAMPAGE 595%/ *Now With 26k solo RF!*

"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
How are you sustaining RF? I have all the passives you have as well as the 3 regen nodes at the scion start, I have lvl 23 PoF and lvl 21 vitality. I have 92% fire resist and I still slowly drop ES with RF on. Also how are you capping your resists?

Thanks

Can you post your gear/skill tree you might have missed something
Also, for resists Purity of fire/ice/lgt and purity of elements caps me along with faith and steel in the Templar tree, however if you need more resists take eather the shield/resist nodes under the aura nodes in the Templar tree or diamond skin by rader. You helm should aim to have as much as resist as you can get, rarity is not super important in that slot, you can also get it on your weapon
Last edited by flclboy on Oct 6, 2014, 8:35:38 PM
"
flclboy wrote:
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
How are you sustaining RF? I have all the passives you have as well as the 3 regen nodes at the scion start, I have lvl 23 PoF and lvl 21 vitality. I have 92% fire resist and I still slowly drop ES with RF on. Also how are you capping your resists?

Thanks

Also, for resists Purity of fire/ice/lgt and purity of elements caps me along with faith and steel in the Templar tree, however if you need more resists take eather the shield/resist nodes under the aura nodes in the Templar tree or diamond skin by rader. You helm should aim to have as much as resist as you can get, rarity is not super important in that slot, you can also get it on your weapon

Sure, Here is my skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEDxgSzBg4J9gxfDH0QfxEPEVAUcRcvGS4bJRynHRQdTySLJLAlvCftKPotHy7_L281uTwtPQ9Bh0cGS65Ms1AwUFBTpVW1Vw1cil8_X2pj_Wh0bBZtGXC7e9d8u331fll_xoCkgW-Cx4RIhtGHGY9Gj_qUoJUgm6GePJ7Nog-io6cIpzCsmLc-uJPBBMHFwfPE9saexq7Q0NIh2RPZW9lh2mLa3dte2-ffit-_6QLr7uwY98H31_no-tL8S6crXGvDbQ==

Please note that I took the inner force cluster as that put my fire resist from 91% up to 92%, and I took the Arsonist node for the extra 1% regen. I saw a slight change in the speed at which my ES drops with both the inner force and arsonist. However it does still drop slowly. I know my tree isn't perfect right now as I was just experimenting trying to sustain RF.

Gear:

Thanks

Last edited by ChaosDamage19 on Oct 7, 2014, 1:45:33 AM
To ChaosDamage19,

Inner Force and the nodes having to do with increasing the buffs on you will increase the damage you TAKE from RF. It increases the percentage that you burn per second.
I would suggest removing that if you are trying to sustain RF.

Just a thought.

"
To ChaosDamage19,

Inner Force and the nodes having to do with increasing the buffs on you will increase the damage you TAKE from RF. It increases the percentage that you burn per second.
I would suggest removing that if you are trying to sustain RF.

Just a thought.

RF is not a buff, its a degen. I fail to see how I will take more damage from RF from those nodes. I do realize it increases my ES which will make me burn for slightly more, but it also increases my max fire res by 1% and the effect from vitality which more than makes up for it.
Inner Force does make you take more damage from RF, you can check the tons of RF guides at Marauder forums for validation.
Even if it does. It doesn't change the fact that my ES still drops almost as fast without the inner force cluster.
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:
"
flclboy wrote:
"
ChaosDamage19 wrote:

Thanks

Sure, Here is my skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEDxgSzBg4J9gxfDH0QfxEPEVAUcRcvGS4bJRynHRQdTySLJLAlvCftKPotHy7_L281uTwtPQ9Bh0cGS65Ms1AwUFBTpVW1Vw1cil8_X2pj_Wh0bBZtGXC7e9d8u331fll_xoCkgW-Cx4RIhtGHGY9Gj_qUoJUgm6GePJ7Nog-io6cIpzCsmLc-uJPBBMHFwfPE9saexq7Q0NIh2RPZW9lh2mLa3dte2-ffit-_6QLr7uwY98H31_no-tL8S6crXGvDbQ==

Please note that I took the inner force cluster as that put my fire resist from 91% up to 92%, and I took the Arsonist node for the extra 1% regen. I saw a slight change in the speed at which my ES drops with both the inner force and arsonist. However it does still drop slowly. I know my tree isn't perfect right now as I was just experimenting trying to sustain RF.

Gear:

Thanks

can you post a screen shot of your stats and your hp/life after reserves i have a feeling other then inner-force, that something else might be off here
Hi,

Do i really need the +1 gems with empower to keep my rf running? Cant afford them right now and dont know what to do to sustain my rf.

Gear :

Skilltree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEC4wSzB6UMXw18DlwRDxFQFHEXLxkuGyUcpx0UHU8kiySwJbwn7Sj6LJwspi0fL281uTeDPC09D0GHRX5HBklRSbJLrkyzTdhQMFOlVbVV1lcNV8lca1yKXz9famr6bBZtGXC7e9d8u331gKSBb4IQgh6Cx4RIhtGHGYhCjHaPRo_6kNaVIJuhnjyezabrpwinK6cwrJi3PriTwQTBxcHzw23E9sau0NDSIdkT2VvZYdrd217b59-K37Dfv-kC6-7sGPDV98H31_no-tL8Sw==
Hi

I'm currently running your build and just switched to RF (I tried without it but damage was sadly low). The problem is that i can't sustain RF even with +2/+1 weapon and vitality and purity of fire at level 20.

Here is my tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZEFgRUHYRNbnk7KcrHU8yNC0fHwKVIDbFwfPYJIt6oqOnCAFvf8aPRriT2t3i98HFflkdFOvuhEjsGPrSKPpca4_6cLsXL4LHw23w1XvXZOf56FXWQYeApLc-xq4cpzwtDF_E9lOlPQ8n7SSL_EsZLvfBfLtsFtlhnjyHGVcNTdjSIYx2ns2nMFW1FHHBBN-_Xz8lvKIPLv9QUIFvBLMCcQ==

and my gear:

Can anyone tell want to with this problem?
Thanks.
So basically if this build is around culling in maps, how you dealing with the common mods like NoRegen/HalfRegen/-Max Resistances/Elemental weakness/Vulnerability how much dps you lose by drop RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info