{1.2} #1 MF RAMPAGE 595%/ *Now With 26k solo RF!*

"
zzang wrote:
hey there build looks cool i got one question

you use warlords mark + enfeeble as curse on hit mechanic but i dont see double curse skilled in the tree also i dont see double curse on amulet

how do you use dual curses without having the skillpoint/item to apply 2 curses?

Double curse is in the party build, for solo you just don't need it
"
flclboy wrote:
"
uzi777 wrote:
Hello, thx for build )
I have a question, u have 17k dps
This is my gear
Spoiler

tree
and i have only 9k, why ?

Your belt is a wasted slot change it for a 30% Lgt belt as discussed above the 8% quant really adds nothing(if you really are concerned about quant, take the improved flask nodes by witch with an MF flask its 18-20%). You're neck could use some offensive stats, and i'm not sure what rings you have. Your gems are also not 20, this is a big part of Arc's DPS.

I also think you should be fine with 9k DPS, after shock chance that breaks clear over 14 or so
If you really want to see a DPS increase also with the amount of strength in this build Iron will is not a bad choice ( remember Lgt pen hardly adds anything to tool tip but is VERY important), so missing that for your 6th link is 2-3kish dps.

I use 2 andvarius, my rarity and q with
533 / 30 and 9.100 dps, now cant use Herald of ice because i need purity of elements.
Thanks, I thought that the problem in belt and gems, and also i need 6L )
Last edited by uzi777 on Oct 3, 2014, 1:52:27 PM
Hi really like the build i think youve taken it really far, I wondered if you could post your full solo mf gear in the beginning section. Im guessing its kinda whats visible + 2 andvarius just would be good to see it all in one place. Also helps as it makes it easy to see all the gem setup's,( whoops i see its take the group gear and readjust for solo>) thanks again
Last edited by Fhark on Oct 3, 2014, 4:24:34 PM
can i ask, why full rarity and no quantity apart from flask?
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Any news on beyond testing ?
"
leary93 wrote:
can i ask, why full rarity and no quantity apart from flask?

Extra quantity in maps is overkill if doing 60+ quant maps.

Kill dominus with 90 quant base in a 78 map culling and watch 100+ items drop :P
IGN: Srslyagain
PM me bins on items I bid on if you have one.
For the solo RF build, do you solely rely on assassin's mark to regen life to cast arc? If the dps is not high enough, would it be difficult to regen life fast enough?
IGN: Gieves
"
chrila wrote:
For the solo RF build, do you solely rely on assassin's mark to regen life to cast arc? If the dps is not high enough, would it be difficult to regen life fast enough?

If your DPS is still to low to sustain with just 2 health flask, theirs an FAQ section in the guide that covers that, the use of cybal's paw and a reduced mana gem can give you some amazing up-time. However it will make using the MF flask very hard, as the life return will be high.
updating gear a bit
How are you sustaining RF? I have all the passives you have as well as the 3 regen nodes at the scion start, I have lvl 23 PoF and lvl 21 vitality. I have 92% fire resist and I still slowly drop ES with RF on. Also how are you capping your resists?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info