{1.2} #1 MF RAMPAGE 595%/ *Now With 26k solo RF!*

Hi i consider to make this build 1 question aboute rf what aboute vaal mask +emp lvl 3 and purities should works fine or purities on 21 lvl and emp 3 lvl or most costable version purities 20 lvl and emp 4 lvl what are you think should works fine for me
"
Mondlous wrote:
Hi

I'm currently running your build and just switched to RF (I tried without it but damage was sadly low). The problem is that i can't sustain RF even with +2/+1 weapon and vitality and purity of fire at level 20.

Here is my tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZEFgRUHYRNbnk7KcrHU8yNC0fHwKVIDbFwfPYJIt6oqOnCAFvf8aPRriT2t3i98HFflkdFOvuhEjsGPrSKPpca4_6cLsXL4LHw23w1XvXZOf56FXWQYeApLc-xq4cpzwtDF_E9lOlPQ8n7SSL_EsZLvfBfLtsFtlhnjyHGVcNTdjSIYx2ns2nMFW1FHHBBN-_Xz8lvKIPLv9QUIFvBLMCcQ==

and my gear:

Can anyone tell want to with this problem?
Thanks.

i think your problem its in wand you got +1 to all and +2 to fire so you got 23 lvl pof and only 21 lvl vitality i wil made this build on standard and i think i wil buy 21 lvl pof and vitality and run with my 3 lvl emp its give me 23 lvl both of them this should work fine i think
Do you think this build is viable for a new league with no starting items?
Especially as solo, though not necessarily.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Something with your solo build doesn't add up to me. With your "current solo gear" I don't see how you are capping your cold resists. You show using only 1 andvarius ring and nothing else. Does that mean you are using 2?

Also how much ES do you need before you can actually sustain RF? Or do you HAVE to have level 20 PoF and Vit? Not mentioned in your guide that I saw, but perhaps I accidentally glossed over it.
"
Shecutor wrote:

i think your problem its in wand you got +1 to all and +2 to fire so you got 23 lvl pof and only 21 lvl vitality i wil made this build on standard and i think i wil buy 21 lvl pof and vitality and run with my 3 lvl emp its give me 23 lvl both of them this should work fine i think

So if I link empower lvl 2 to PoF and Vit in wand it would let me to run RF?
"
flclboy wrote:

I wanted to make an Arc culler, with strong solo and party support that was able to face tank most things with out a problem while still taking advantage of items meant to gimp you as an MF culler I.E. Wondertrap. I did not feel that the "Support/Curse/MF/Cond 0 damage builds" where very viable for 77+ Maps, as well as i wanted to be able to do Atziri in a group. I don't Run EE ATM see the solo section for why!

PROS

+Not restricted by map mods

4,5k ES
no armour
no evasion
no block

Sorry, but unless your screens regarding defense are out of date, this makes no sense at all. With 4,5k ES and no mitigation you die to a puncture crit in a 77.

Also, 2 fast things to improve your build:

1-Hybrid life/es nodes are better than oak.
2-Perandus blazon is BiS for any MF build.
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Last edited by dulahan200 on Oct 21, 2014, 8:37:06 PM
I also think there are too much discrepancies between "Uber, Tanky like Hell, Damage like Pro, ..." and what is shown.
The guide is written very poorly imho, formatting and readability is very bad and actually not a lot is explained.

I wanted to hop on to a "MF but good clear speed solo build" but I think I'll just pass here and play a usual Summoner build. Too much currency involved for too much risk (don't want to put all my currency into this and then notice it's actually crap).

Also: "I just used 120 chroms into the Wondertraps" ... well, RNG is RNG ... but the theoretical amount you would need to create those would be insane.
I would rather craft 4 reds on the Aurseize as they are Ar/Ev and not ES only gear and they also can have +1 Gem level.
"
Mondlous wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

So if I link empower lvl 2 to PoF and Vit in wand it would let me to run RF?

I think ( i got actuality same problem with this build )you need to gain 24 lvl pof and vitality emp lvl 2 wil give you +1 lvl so if you get wand with +2 to fire and +1 to all for pof with emp its ok but vitality gain only 22 lvl and i think its a problem and pls note that more es more % regen from vitality in normal rf build its easy to gain enought here its harder since you canot cap all regen nodest thats why you need to get so op lvl of this skils now i bugt 21 lvl pof +2 lvl emp and i got 22 lvl pofand its stil crap i think this build will cost me like hell and i think i wil try it whenn i exp my emp to lvl 3 couse wondertrap +1 to gem its terible cost ( for me in standard 10 ex + )like i say before i think vertex wil gain you +1 to gem but withoute emp lvl 3 its stil low
If one can afford the setup it may work out good - in theory.
Without Shavs (= with Solaris) I think you would have to stack ES pretty hard to get enough regeneration for that build - also you still need very expensive equipment. MF flask, Andvarius rings but I think the +1 Gem Level on either Boots (very unlikely to get) or Gloves (more likely) plus an Empower gem are critical here.

I don't want to try this build with "just" a +1/+2Fire weapon (also then you don't have the flexibility between Heartbreaker, Redbeak or Doryanis).

At least it is not one of those builds that are even too expensive for people that have Shav's ...
i need to sey that i as invest for this buildbuy 21 lvlpov (9 ex) 21 lvl vitality (5ex ) lvl 3 emp ( 3 ex ) run rf and what ? dont work its imposible wo shav you dont say that in pros con youst waste a loot my currency man this build maby work but only witch shav

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info