{1.2} #1 MF RAMPAGE 595%/ *Now With 26k solo RF!*

I have a sinking feeling this build is literally impossible solo without Shavs. The OP has not replied to a lot of critical questions, and even with high level Vit/PoF gems, people are unable to sustain RF.

Seems like you need a boatload of ES to do so. That means Shavs.

What a sham.
Can you do a video while you kill dominus?
"
finamenon wrote:
I have a sinking feeling this build is literally impossible solo without Shavs. The OP has not replied to a lot of critical questions, and even with high level Vit/PoF gems, people are unable to sustain RF.

What a sham.

I WAS TRY TUDAY WITH SHAVO AND ITS DOSENT WORK xd
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
finamenon wrote:

What a sham.

I WAS TRY TUDAY WITH SHAVO AND ITS DOSENT WORK xd

So, also with shavronne it doesn't work... i'm really interested because it seems the most capable mf solo/party build
It would be good to hear a reply from the creator, one thing it is designed to need flask usage isnt it? so divinations are always up.
Do you think the build could work out with a pledge and without RF for solo? That way you pretty much get a 7L for arc and free your chest (which can pretty much be a 5L lorica much easier to chrome for auras or vaal spells). I'm thinking about respeccing a witch to this build but i don't want to rechrome my shavs.
fer662 I think you could adapt it, of course you wouldnt need that much life regen then.
I did some calc and it should work also without shav. Are you sure to respect all passive and lvl 23 purity of fire and vitality?
Last edited by BeechMarten on Nov 3, 2014, 10:20:29 AM
"
BeechMarten wrote:
I did some calc and it should work also without shav. Are you sure to respect all passive and lvl 23 purity of fire and vitality?

21 lvl pof + 21 lvl vitality + emp lvl 3 its 23 lvl auras + all key nodes from passive + shavo and es was stil slownly drop so ? you calkulat i wa check in game shity buid i prefer stil doing mf with my rf from niffler build its not so hight iir but its safe to play and not so weak
Can you upload a video of your build?
I really want to try it out but i want to see your build in action first :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info