{1.2} #1 MF RAMPAGE 595%/ *Now With 26k solo RF!*

Hey, let me just say man I think it's great you are using arc and adding shock stacks to the support role, but have considered the fact that there is usually a party member in many cases providing shock stacks as is? Also if you have a party member swap say a added fire damage gem for WED your wrath aura is enough to shock stacks all champs/rares.

I think focusing on damage you will run into problems like the person above, without REALLY good gear you are going to struggle contributing any meaningful damage. Your gear is insane, really really good at this point in the league, how you did it pre-level 90 boggles my mind. Great work. However most people will not come close to your numbers, they will be much much better off popping some SRS into a +2 minion helm. Maybe add a section on what to do before you are geared like a boss? :- )

So for the person above- Until you get really good gear I would consider using SRS, it synergizes amazingly with auras, I talk some about how to use it in my guide, which is really similar to this one.
Really glad to see the RF version posted up today! I'm going to try and convert to that version ASAP and see how it goes.
ok lemme know how you like it, ensure you understand the gear requirements before tho
updated fixed a few points
I didn't read the 5 pages, but how do you deal with physical mobs? One of the pros is "immortal" yet your physical resist is only 11%?

Which leads me to my next question: for solo build, do you still use determination and grace auras? Without Iron Reflexes you wouldn't benefit from either of these auras much.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Oct 2, 2014, 2:58:03 PM
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
I didn't read the 5 pages, but how do you deal with physical mobs? One of the pros is "immortal" yet your physical resist is only 11%?

Which leads me to my next question: for solo build, do you still use determination and grace auras? Without Iron Reflexes you wouldn't benefit from either of these auras much.

No i don't, you will be able to face tank *most things* with the life leech/Regen simple pop a granite flask, your ruby flask apply warlords and free cast.
Hello! Just wondering, could you post a lvl 65 tree for switching to RF? And maybe a video of the RF playstyle? Just a short rundown of the basics would be great.

Also, are you using Vaal RF, not actual RF?
Last edited by Ozmethod on Oct 2, 2014, 7:02:02 PM
Hello, thx for build )
I have a question, u have 17k dps
This is my gear
Spoiler

tree
and i have only 9k, why ?
Last edited by uzi777 on Oct 3, 2014, 11:13:33 AM
hey there build looks cool i got one question

you use warlords mark + enfeeble as curse on hit mechanic but i dont see double curse skilled in the tree also i dont see double curse on amulet

how do you use dual curses without having the skillpoint/item to apply 2 curses?
"
uzi777 wrote:
Hello, thx for build )
I have a question, u have 17k dps
This is my gear
Spoiler

tree
and i have only 9k, why ?

Your belt is a wasted slot change it for a 30% Lgt belt as discussed above the 8% quant really adds nothing(if you really are concerned about quant, take the improved flask nodes by witch with an MF flask its 18-20%). You're neck could use some offensive stats, and i'm not sure what rings you have. Your gems are also not 20, this is a big part of Arc's DPS.

I also think you should be fine with 9k DPS, after shock chance that breaks clear over 14 or so
If you really want to see a DPS increase also with the amount of strength in this build Iron will is not a bad choice ( remember Lgt pen hardly adds anything to tool tip but is VERY important), so missing that for your 6th link is 2-3kish dps.
Last edited by flclboy on Oct 3, 2014, 12:09:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info