{1.2} #1 MF RAMPAGE 595%/ *Now With 26k solo RF!*

If I remember well, each player in a party brings 10 % IIQ 40 IIR.
So stacking IIQ seems more interesting than stacking IIR.
IGN TylordRampage
Why did you remove all the damage nodes from the Solo tree? the Solo and party build looks identical now?
"
FxRebel wrote:
Why did you remove all the damage nodes from the Solo tree? the Solo and party build looks identical now?

Sorry must have miss-updated a link when i was testing the functionality of the improved flask nodes in the witch tree. fixed.
Last edited by flclboy on Sep 22, 2014, 3:36:35 PM
"
Malone wrote:
If I remember well, each player in a party brings 10 % IIQ 40 IIR.
So stacking IIQ seems more interesting than stacking IIR.

Once again, not a standard build i mean assuming you want to use the limited IIQ you get on current gear that's more then fine.
but lets take a look at them:
Perandus Blazon - Kinda meh belt all together 6-8% quant, imo a defensive belt is just flat better in this slot
Thief's Torment- 10-16% Disables other rings...
Goldwyrm boots -14-20% this might be the only decent option in the bunch but you are trading 100% IIR, and our build is based around LL for the extra dmg. Seems kinda lack luster compared to Wondertraps
Sadima's Touch- 12-16% compared to Aurseize that includes resist all and a considerable increase to armor / evasion ( remember we are building to survive and avoid being 1 shot )

Kinda seems very lack luster to gimp you're self over a stat GGG has designed map's and party members to provide a more then acquitted amount of, I mean i have seen the arguments over quantity and its direct impact to drop tables but point for point as it stands now IIR is just flat out better.
"
flclboy wrote:
"
chocho56 wrote:
HI,

Can you post a simple leveling guide ?

I intend to post one as soon as im done testing it on domination

How's your Beyond testing going?
How does the passive skill tree node Blood Magic actually come into play in this build?

Im quite new here and i dont understand how your able to do this.

How many aura's are you running in this build?

If you take Blood Magic in the tree, whats the use of the Node behind it?
And if you take Blood Magic, wont all your aura's run off Bloodmagic?

Considering you have prism gaurdian which uses bloodmagic, won't it be more benificial to run anything else on mana reservation and leave the Bloodmagic passive node alone? so you can run more aura's? or am i approaching this wrong?

On another note, you run Haste,Grace and Disipline in your prism gaurdian, 3x 60% aura´s, even with 25% reduction of Prism gaurdian, you will need 105% life in order to run all of them, woudnt you? or do other nodes decrease that amount? if so, what?
So even with the 60% reduced mana reservation, it doesnt nullify the aura cost does it? how much life reservation do get on each aura?

I like what i see in the build, just cant comprehend all of it. would like some help.

Hoping for a swift reply.

Thanks,

Roy.
Last edited by Nukingfuts on Sep 23, 2014, 3:56:35 PM

Wall of text! I will break this down the best I can Roy =)

"
How does the passive skill tree node Blood Magic actually come into play in this build?

Blood Magic has 2 reasons in this build, the first is to allow access to mortal conviction (60% aura reduction) just behind the BM passive. The 2nd is to allow us better control of flask mechanics, assuming you are using an MF flask of course. If not Assassins mark will fill in nicely in the same way.

"
How many aura's are you running in this build?

Haste, Determ, Vit, Grace, Purity of fire, Ice, Lgt, Purity of elements and Discipline. Self buffs are Blood rage.

"
If you take Blood Magic in the tree, whats the use of the Node behind it?
And if you take Blood Magic, wont all your aura's run off Bloodmagic?

The passive is mortal conviction, Its 60%, Add on another 22% from the passive tree, and another 25% from your shield. Then include the appropriate level of reduced mana (quality does not effect auras)This allows us to reack our 30% required health and still have a generous pool of HP left over for casting.

the remaining questions should be answered above, remember its important to take both an increase to HP/ES% in the nodes by sion/shadow while this will not reduce the amount of the cost of auras it will boost your HP pool as a total allowing you more HP after reservation to cast. This is why i said in the guild an high HP/Resists belt is just flat better for this spec.
Hey I am trying to have a friend level as this build, and am wondering how early he can start running all these auras. Do you have a tree @ level 70? I don't know what I can remove lol

is this ok

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAEQ8RUBRxFy8YahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qJIslvCftLR8vbzW5PQ9GcUcGSVFLrkyzUDBV1lgHWfNb9FxrXIpfamTnZp5tGW-ecLtyqXgve9d85X31fll_xoCkgwmESI9Gj_qQVZMnlSCVLpuhm7Wio6crrJisqrQMwBrBxcHzwzrDbcT2ykrQ0NkT2VvbXtvn34rfv-GI6QLqGOwY8NX22vcy98H31_jr-tL7CQ48QqODticL
Thanks for the fast reply, you certainly made alot if it really clear.

Currently i just managed to get all of the items your using, except a second andvarius.

Currently on lvl 40, and moving up by getting boosted towards farming spots.

Just showing you im commited to trying it out, and i will put some feedback ones i run into
the end of what is required.

Just to get an idea though, whats your currently health pool and ES at? ( roughly )

Roy.
Last edited by Nukingfuts on Sep 24, 2014, 6:10:18 PM
For the solo build, aren't the 3*4 castspeed nodes near the witch starting area way better than the 3+3+6 cast speed nodes? Especially if you take one more node you'd get another +6 Castspeed and +16 elemental damage with spells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info