{1.2} #1 MF RAMPAGE 595%/ *Now With 26k solo RF!*

"
Ayonix wrote:
For the solo build, aren't the 3*4 castspeed nodes near the witch starting area way better than the 3+3+6 cast speed nodes? Especially if you take one more node you'd get another +6 Castspeed and +16 elemental damage with spells.

You might have a point there, as i am working RF into this right now have it stabilized the solo tree will be changing.
No alchemist passive? Seems good with the MF flask if you ask me!
Hi!

First of all thanks for posting Your build!
I'm kind of taking a break from my CoC build (the Chuck-Shatter Thing) and came by Your build.

I don't have much to start on except a Tabula Rasa, Aureseize gloves, Pendarus belt and some MF boots and as far as I see all gems covered (for this build).

I am very interested in the solo version of your build (cause of m weak Laptop, the old boy is round 5 Years old but still kicking!) could I maybe ask You to post an early passive tree?

Thanks again!

Cain
Hi again,

I just managed to get level 50, and i would love to say it was easy, but it wasn´t.

Now although i did manage to go for ZO, and bloodmagic. i feel like im really gimping myself.

You stated that you do use warlords mark to keep that energyshield up. but wihout reaver..
thats kind of pointless.

all in all im at a point where im just really weak overal. im currently at around 1300ES, and with a few points into life regen im not able to even remotely keep my ES up at Docks cruel.

I am running POE,POF,POI,POL,and Disipline. for obvious reasons.

My damage even with heartbreaker isnt anything to write home about either.
Currently im using ARC+Spellecho+fastercasting, and even conductivity just to hit 800dps on
the skill itself. ( 60ish on the chart )

My resistances are around 70-75% with the auras. ( which will be a problem ones i enter merciless ) Currently using all the items stated in your build, apart from a decent headpiece,
and the prismgaurdian considering im to low for it currently.

But even if i had both of them on, my life pool will benefit quite a bit from it, but other than that the resistances will shoot up by 25% but still wont be enough.

Im trying my best to look over the build every time i level and keep my damage / resistances up, but im having a feeling im failing quite hard.

Any hints? ( thanks for including my previous qeustions in the build btw :) )

Roy.
Last edited by Nukingfuts on Sep 25, 2014, 7:26:23 PM
I am very interested in your build, I've been meaning to make a MF build and I find yours quite intriguing. Though I must say a leveling tree guide would be amazing help. Hope your tests are going quite good, looking forward to the results.

Cheers.
Yep, I'm kind of eager to see the rf version of the build :)
Looks like a great build! I assume you are using CoH with Warlords mark for the leech to keep your ES high, but what happens if there is a curse resistant mob or a map where the monsters are immune to curses?

Also, Maybe im missing something but how do you have 4.5k ES with only a little bit on gear and discipline? Does it really scale that well with the passives?

Thanks
Last edited by ChaosDamage19 on Sep 30, 2014, 2:45:26 AM
Definitely enjoying this build. Right now im doing virtually no DPS which is making it impossible to solo, but that's fine since im running the party version and running with a Rainbow Nuker partner haha. I'm very eager to see the version with RF. There's a very good chance I'll give that one a shot when it comes out.
Hey Roy here again.

geuss id give a little feedback again after trying the build out to some degree.

after i reached my level 68 and got my prism up, and running all the auras that i should be running i managed to cap out the resists at around 80% - sorted.

but overlooking your guide contineusly and looking where you getting the damage from...
i came to the conclusion that your damage is mainly coming from your amulet.

Im wearing a tabula as im not able to afford a shavronne and a solaris on the switch for chaos. but other then that like i mentioned before im wearing near identical gear. ( 31 mf amulet with 15ish res to all )

im at roughly 1.9k ES and 1.4k health. and my damage is 1.8k ( with faster casting and spell echo and yes im using pain attunement ). while having a ES regen of 600+. and 393/8 iir/iiq.

Now heres where im having a new set of isseus trying to just run piety on my own:

- No damage to effectively kill her before shes able to kill me. ( i duck behind pillars in her bow form, kite in her melee form ).

Running 3 health flasks since i dont have the MF flasks yet and im still running out of health.
i have to be hitting the zombies to regen flasks, and remember i have to do so. ( and yes i could port to town. )

Dominus is a serious no-go at all. dont even bother with the current Damage.

And maps are fine untill you hit that endboss, and realise you dont have the damage for that either, and personally elemental reflect is still an issue, but i can see how that works out
when i do get that ES up.

All in all it comes down to Damage, or the lack of it. im not able to do any MF runs unless i decide to port out and get my flasks, and even then its a risk because i die quite fast.

Warlords mark doesnt help on single target damage either. even with 3.4 casts a second and spell echo im not able to keep my ES up. and personally even though your amulet is really good, i cant even see how you hit the 3k mark. if id drop faster casting right now and run enfeeble, ill be around 1.2k damage.

Now dont get me wrong, not hating on the build, i love the idea, but i would really like to see it in action. im just trying to give back some feedback on people attempting to try it while having near all the gear your using laying around. im totally rilliant on my friends to do solo runs, and thats not why i wanted to try this out :)

I will continue to level and look for upgrades on my helm and amulet, and see how ill do. will post some feedback.

For people trying it out, rushing ZO is fine, just make sure you pick up Bloodmagic and 60% reserve too, since you need to run the auras to support you if your going for iir early. dont forget to pick up your pain attunement on your way to ghost reaver.

Try to run ARC with Spell echo and faster casting to get yourself a nice boost for the time being. if you have the luxury of a 5l, Arc, spell echo, curse on hit, warlords mark, faster casting is the way to go imo, if you dont, then dont worry about lightning warp and reduced duration and get yourself a curse on hit and warlords in any piece for the time being.

Hope it helped.

Roy.

Last edited by Nukingfuts on Sep 29, 2014, 8:17:02 PM
"
Nukingfuts wrote:
Hey Roy here again.

geuss id give a little feedback again after trying the build out to some degree.

after i reached my level 68 and got my prism up, and running all the auras that i should be running i managed to cap out the resists at around 80% - sorted.

but overlooking your guide contineusly and looking where you getting the damage from...
i came to the conclusion that your damage is mainly coming from your amulet.

Im wearing a tabula as im not able to afford a shavronne and a solaris on the switch for chaos. but other then that like i mentioned before im wearing near identical gear. ( 31 mf amulet with 15ish res to all )

im at roughly 1.9k ES and 1.4k health. and my damage is 1.8k ( with faster casting and spell echo and yes im using pain attunement ). while having a ES regen of 600+. and 393/8 iir/iiq.

Now heres where im having a new set of isseus trying to just run piety on my own:

- No damage to effectively kill her before shes able to kill me. ( i duck behind pillars in her bow form, kite in her melee form ).

Running 3 health flasks since i dont have the MF flasks yet and im still running out of health.
i have to be hitting the zombies to regen flasks, and remember i have to do so. ( and yes i could port to town. )

Dominus is a serious no-go at all. dont even bother with the current Damage.

And maps are fine untill you hit that endboss, and realise you dont have the damage for that either, and personally elemental reflect is still an issue, but i can see how that works out
when i do get that ES up.

All in all it comes down to Damage, or the lack of it. im not able to do any MF runs unless i decide to port out and get my flasks, and even then its a risk because i die quite fast.

Warlords mark doesnt help on single target damage either. even with 3.4 casts a second and spell echo im not able to keep my ES up. and personally even though your amulet is really good, i cant even see how you hit the 3k mark. if id drop faster casting right now and run enfeeble, ill be around 1.2k damage.

Now dont get me wrong, not hating on the build, i love the idea, but i would really like to see it in action. im just trying to give back some feedback on people attempting to try it while having near all the gear your using laying around. im totally rilliant on my friends to do solo runs, and thats not why i wanted to try this out :)

I will continue to level and look for upgrades on my helm and amulet, and see how ill do. will post some feedback.

For people trying it out, rushing ZO is fine, just make sure you pick up Bloodmagic and 60% reserve too, since you need to run the auras to support you if your going for iir early. dont forget to pick up your pain attunement on your way to ghost reaver.

Try to run ARC with Spell echo and faster casting to get yourself a nice boost for the time being. if you have the luxury of a 5l, Arc, spell echo, curse on hit, warlords mark, faster casting is the way to go imo, if you dont, then dont worry about lightning warp and reduced duration and get yourself a curse on hit and warlords in any piece for the time being.

Hope it helped.

Roy.

Hmm from the look of it, your DPS could be lower due to the lack of gem levels try swapping to ele weakness to cond. curse, alternatively you may have better luck with the RF version, even if you're not planning on RF drop the curse nodes and go pure dmg. I will post a video of both builds in action soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info