Daggers too OP

GGG
Any plan to fix this broken crit and dagger mechanism?
"
"
Teplokot wrote:
Daggers are nerfed

One day after: OMG GGG NERF HARBINGERS GGG BOWS TO STRONK OMG !!

LMAO

Actually, ES-based dagger builds felt a SERIOUS nerf after 1.2. That's because of new skill tree. However, claws also took a good nerf.

"
GGG
Any plan to fix this broken crit and dagger mechanism?

Crit is broken itself, as it allows you to use two extra damage multipliers. As for distance between daggers and other crit weapons - the last patch made it much shorter. Hell, you now can even make a nice crit build with swords.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 22, 2014, 2:36:52 AM
Crit sure is strong. Can some person who tossed a thousand dollars to GGG design a nasty 2 handed axe with 10% crit please?????
"
Crit sure is strong. Can some person who tossed a thousand dollars to GGG design a nasty 2 handed axe with 10% crit please?????

Even if axe got 10% base crit
dagger still wins

there is no single axe node about major crit boosts
daggers have freaking insane crit nodes

gg
"
GodKas wrote:
"

Even if axe got 10% base crit
dagger still wins

there is no single axe node about major crit boosts
daggers have freaking insane crit nodes

gg

Because if Axe nodes get a crit% as well, the game's gonna turn into... yes old D3, where its either crit stuff or go home and RT will be forgotten. Also, ofc daggers will get insane crit nodes, its what they're made for, Imo its just the RT weapons like 2h axe/sword that needs an overhaul and get them buffed because everyone be cryin about daggers or even phys wands are atm, the difficulty of crafting or rolling them has gone pretty fucking ridiculous as well, rarity of HIGH pdps of those two has been thrown out the window by Elreons multiple mods.

Although from what I've seen so far, Pain Sunder cyclone absolutely wrecks end-game maps, even matching up with my killing speed. But i guess, the typical 2h users should get a buff, like Anuhart's beloved 2h sword STer with an average self found wepaon, all i've seen is the aspects of those 2h builds have gotten stomped on pretty bad (HP, maximum resist and 2h nodes).
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
2H RT builds are all dead now thanks to crit daggers
Even pain sunder's dps, the mirrored vaal axe, is lower than
elreons multiple crafted mods crit dagger
Last edited by GodKas on Sep 22, 2014, 4:00:08 AM
why do u care? theyre not killing u with their 'op' daggers.
so stfu
Last edited by Maximus_X on Sep 22, 2014, 4:06:49 AM
"
Maximus_X wrote:
so stfu

such response lol
"
GodKas wrote:
"
Maximus_X wrote:
so stfu

such response lol

well unless of course hes one of the 5 ppl that pvp lol
so , 2h are weak because of the daggers ? , nerfing daggers will make other weapons any better ? seems legit.

I hate daggers too , my dog was killed by a dagger when i was young , i still cry the night in my bed because of this.
http://solhifady.blogspot.be/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info