Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed PvP tournaments!
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

LOL man u got humour
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

hahaha, mine is packing her thing as we speak, she says it feels like being widowed
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

Great now u have more time for poe :D
when will it be possible to use leap slam if you have the karui spirit and the spririt actually stays with you?
ign: CycloneThatBitch
"
A large component of 1.2.3 is increased mission variety. Tora has now found new kinds of monsters she'll ask you to hunt down, including bosses with all-new skills. Haku's bosses have been improved and have all-new effects that occur when you pick up the Spirit. Vagan has a new combat variation, new companion variations, and sometimes drops traps around his arena before the fight starts. At higher difficulties, Elreon missions can now have waves that include Magic, Rare, and Unique monsters. Some improvements have also been made to the Vorici guards.

Chris please, i'm trying to translate your text, just tell me if im not right...
Tora has now ask you to hunt down Abaxoth in every 2nd mission. (WTF is that monster anyway? Are you insane?)
Vagan using bear trap all the time now, so you'll be damaged around 3k hp at merciless with something almost unavoidable, invisible force, and while you can't move Vagan will leap slam you with another 3k dmg, so all you have to do is push that resurrect button now
"Improvements" made to monsters in your game usually means it become OP.

Are these changes are tested with various builds in endgame areas? Sorry but all i see nowdays is this trend, you make some post about some major changes to the game in a declamating tone, and then it turns out that it's untested, buggy and is all about one shotting players in new ways.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Sure hope these mission improvements won't further increase the fps drop when doing the missions - Haku's for instance are hard enough with the fps spikes when mosters get summoned.

New skills to mission monsters? Really? Making the grind even harder as we have no idea what to expect now...
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Sep 19, 2014, 1:37:15 AM
"
The heavily forested area of Act 2 (actually the heavily forested area of anyWhere) causes my ATI-based graphics, and hundreds prolly thousands of others as well, to BSOD (it's actually Green Lines of Death, but does the same thing).

Please don't add content where thousands and thousands of people can't see it. Thanks

It could be worse, it could be added to rainy areas.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

My girlfriend will leave me soon
I'm excited for Charan's mob. Also, congratulations Charan! Can't wait to see it, including your pet version. *drools to get one* (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael