Information about Next Week's 1.2.3 Content Update

"
Derisat wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

she was a bitch anyways. Drink some beer and fart loudly knowing you can.

Don't need to be single to do that.

I dutch oven my wife and we giggle then make babies.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

Gratz! Then you should have more time to play.
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

Dont forget to make that new unique maps super-rare, so that in no friggin way people will be able to experience them.

(200 hrs of endgame grind in Rampage, havent yet looted a Mao Kun or Death&Taxes -_-)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
well 200 hours is nothing in this game
IGN TylordRampage
"
Arch4ik wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

Cool story bro

ure not alone with simelar issues
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Hard is fun as long as it's winnable. When you are given a Zana mission in a Shipyard map, cursed with Elemental Weakness as a map mod, asked to kill Rogue Exiles one of which is Flameblast, and this Exile is positioned in an area of nothing but narrow corridors and sharp corners, making movement and use of escape skills useless (because... desync), and all methods of gaining increased max resists have been removed from the Tree... this isn't fun.

- Flameblast circle, no where to run, pop Ruby flask even though it's of little use (+10 doesn't mean shit when you are 30+ below cap)... one-shot, dead
- Flameblast circle, pop quicksilver... get caught on a corner, one-shot, dead
- Flameblast circle, Leap out, land safely... no wait, one-shot, dead... desync says didn't leave the circle

In game where you can probably be one-shot by any boss-type using Flameblast when you have max resists and less than 4000 life... the above is complete, no-chance BS.

I hear you, but what a lot of people have forgotten is that it has long been GGG's position that not every build will be able to handle all content. There are times where you will simply have to abandon if your build doesn't match up to the content. In other words, it shouldn't be possible, from a design standpoint, for 100% of players to handle 100% of the content with any build.

I'd say that if you get bad rolls on Zana's map (map mods, exile, etc) then you've run into one of those situations, and you would just give up on it and move on.
"
morbo wrote:
Dont forget to make that new unique maps super-rare, so that in no friggin way people will be able to experience them.

(200 hrs of endgame grind in Rampage, havent yet looted a Mao Kun or Death&Taxes -_-)

You can buy maps afaik.
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

You can buy maps afaik.

You can buy everything, sure. To the shopmobile!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info