Information about Next Week's 1.2.3 Content Update

A large component of 1.2.3 is increased mission variety. Tora has now found new kinds of monsters she'll ask you to hunt down, including bosses with all-new skills. Haku's bosses have been improved and have all-new effects that occur when you pick up the Spirit. Vagan has a new combat variation, new companion variations, and sometimes drops traps around his arena before the fight starts. At higher difficulties, Elreon missions can now have waves that include Magic, Rare, and Unique monsters. Some improvements have also been made to the Vorici guards.

As mentioned earlier, we're including three new microtransaction pets in this patch: Blue Land Crab, Formosan Deer and Nursery Web Spider.

We have added a monster designed by a Ruler of Wraeclast! You will find it in some of Tora's missions and the heavily forested areas of Act Two.

We are adding two new Unique Maps, designed by supporters. Both are are very challenging maps with appropriate rewards to go with those challenges.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
my wife left me
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Awesome! I'm curious how many supporter mobs there are in total, is the man of glory who created this mob going to come forth to take claim?

Edit: Front page hype!
Last edited by JaJudgement on Sep 18, 2014, 3:19:16 PM
Nice!
Last edited by Niphalem on Sep 18, 2014, 3:18:31 PM
Sounds awesome!
IGN:
Gohanwasjobbed Legacy SC : L83 HoWA CI ST Raider
Sinner_Mighty Beyond HC: L90 EB/AA/6L Cloak Dual Crit Flame Totem Witch
We need more feline pets! :)

Good news, though, looking forward to it!

edit: Oh, is it Charan's monster?!
Last edited by Mivo on Sep 18, 2014, 3:20:00 PM
perfect!
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

Cool story bro
Join clan BMPK
K̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶R̶e̶z̶i̶a̶r̶f̶g̶
F̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶O̶E̶
Last edited by socun89 on Sep 18, 2014, 3:31:31 PM
"
JaJudgement wrote:
Awesome! I'm curious how many supporter mobs there are in total, is the man of glory who created this mob going to come forth to take claim?

Edit: Front page hype!

It's Charan, who else?
IGN: Ironmallet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info