Information about Next Week's 1.2.3 Content Update

Oh boy new content! Love it.
Can we have a Zombie cat?
No point looking back now. There's only death. And lots of it.
"
Who needs 'first' when they're mentioned in the OP? :P

Extra mission variety sounds good -- I'm a little tired of knowing which of my characters can handle which master missions (which leads to a lot of skipping, of course).

All I can say about my monster is I had very little to do with it beyond the initial inspiration and some feedback on progress. This is distinctly opposite to what happens when I design items, wherein I turn into Supporterzilla and throw big scaly tantrums every other day.

Man... I'd have quit my job, flown to NZ, bought a mobile home, moved in to GGG's parking lot, and been in the office daily bothering the shit out of them if I had bought that monster design pack.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
hi ggg

how about Zana decorations buy bug?
don't need empty hideout stash, wanna pipe! :D

cheers
=*v*=
"
Mivo wrote:

edit: Oh, is it Charan's monster?!

He has been hinting a lot lately.
"
Charan wrote:
Supporterzilla

LOL
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Sep 18, 2014, 7:14:08 PM
Unique!
Maps!

:O
When are we getting more content for the hardcore 1% of the players? There isn't enough and we need all drop rates reduces by 99.9%. As a casual player, I don't ever want to find a decent item. That's just plain stupid. Please add more RNG!
"
hrafnain wrote:
hi ggg

how about Zana decorations buy bug?
don't need empty hideout stash, wanna pipe! :D

cheers

Am also having issues with this. sad to see someone else affected. Sucks to have the ''hideout competition'' coming and be missing the most impressive decorations.
"

We have added a monster designed by a Ruler of Wraeclast!

OMFG HYPE
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

woah
IGN: JohnVonNeumann

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info