Information about Next Week's 1.2.3 Content Update

Maybe this time there is some love for the following suggestion:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/422782

Its over 1 year old, and even GGG said its a good idea, nothing happens..
I WAS MISSING THAT
FINALLY some moore variety
knowing you, propably mobs will be insane
whatever, patch notes or rito
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

U should have used level 20/ q20 dominating blow on her. :p
new maps seems fun :)
"
archzin wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

U should have used level 20/ q20 dominating blow on her. :p

You all got it wrong. She left him because *she* wants to play PoE more, and he just wants to snuggle.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
LegendAscend wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
With GGG there has been a tendency for new=harder. I really hope that you stop that. Your game is spiraling out of your control.

Hard = fun the day GGG decides to start making the game dumbed down and stupid easy is the day I will lose interest.

Hard is fun as long as it's winnable. When you are given a Zana mission in a Shipyard map, cursed with Elemental Weakness as a map mod, asked to kill Rogue Exiles one of which is Flameblast, and this Exile is positioned in an area of nothing but narrow corridors and sharp corners, making movement and use of escape skills useless (because... desync), and all methods of gaining increased max resists have been removed from the Tree... this isn't fun.

- Flameblast circle, no where to run, pop Ruby flask even though it's of little use (+10 doesn't mean shit when you are 30+ below cap)... one-shot, dead
- Flameblast circle, pop quicksilver... get caught on a corner, one-shot, dead
- Flameblast circle, Leap out, land safely... no wait, one-shot, dead... desync says didn't leave the circle

In game where you can probably be one-shot by any boss-type using Flameblast when you have max resists and less than 4000 life... the above is complete, no-chance BS.
"
Galtrovan wrote:

Hard is fun as long as it's winnable. When you are given a Zana mission in a Shipyard map, cursed with Elemental Weakness as a map mod, asked to kill Rogue Exiles one of which is Flameblast, and this Exile is positioned in an area of nothing but narrow corridors and sharp corners, making movement and use of escape skills useless (because... desync), and all methods of gaining increased max resists have been removed from the Tree... this isn't fun.

- Flameblast circle, no where to run, pop Ruby flask even though it's of little use (+10 doesn't mean shit when you are 30+ below cap)... one-shot, dead
- Flameblast circle, pop quicksilver... get caught on a corner, one-shot, dead
- Flameblast circle, Leap out, land safely... no wait, one-shot, dead... desync says didn't leave the circle

In game where you can probably be one-shot by any boss-type using Flameblast when you have max resists and less than 4000 life... the above is complete, no-chance BS.

+1
"
Ithilien wrote:
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

I'll marry you. My Ho. After map.

ftfy
Hyped for the Charan monster !
"
The heavily forested area of Act 2 (actually the heavily forested area of anyWhere) causes my ATI-based graphics, and hundreds prolly thousands of others as well, to BSOD (it's actually Green Lines of Death, but does the same thing).

Please don't add content where thousands and thousands of people can't see it. Thanks

My pc wreck is 4 years old, never noticed this as well as heavy FPS issues (besides when too much text is on the screen). Stop playing on laptops not made for gaming I'd say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info