Schedule for last 12 hours of Marathon Sale

FML i bought Seraph wing a few days ago :O
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
Missed all weapon effects due timing being horrible for EU.. guess GGG doesn't care much for us EU players.

You should read the news more carefully! ;-)

"Tomorrow, from 9am PST (4am NZ time), we'll be discounting a microtransaction by 50% every hour for 24 hours! To give people two chances at each effect, we've selected 12 microtransactions and will be repeating the set twice (so if you miss out on one, just check back again 12 hours later)."

I shall read the news more carefully... :/
Too bad, missed all the good stuff.
Last edited by Amahr on Sep 18, 2014, 11:08:16 AM
Phew ^-^ I woke up in the middle of the night, suddenly sick as a dog. Spent a long while and clearing my sinuses, and had a hell of a time geting back to sleep. I rolled over and for some reason my internal clock screamed "Get up and buy your Infernal Skull!" and bam! a couple minutes left ^-^ thank you, awesome brain, for doing whatever the hell you just did to get me up in time.

A little bit of feedback for the next time you run a marathon: I suggest either three sets of eight hour intervals, or three overlapping sales with the oldest rotating out every hour, because most peoples lives/routines are synchronized closer to eight hour rhythms. There's a good chance it seems that if somebody had to miss an item they wanted the first time around, they would miss it twelve hours later the second time around.

At any rate, great sale ^-^ finally completed my set of infernal effects, at least until you guys release glove effects so I can get an infernal weapon equivalent for my face breakers :D *hinthintwinkwink*
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
This Hourly Deal thing is no good at all.

I had a couple of things I was interested in, but missed out on them both times because of either sleeping or being away from the computer.

When Steam runs Flash Sales, they are 8 hours apart to account for the international nature of the user base. You can check on them before going to bed or when getting up in the morning or during the day, regardless of where you are in the world. Very little risk of missing out on something.

Edit1: Also, the forum post with the schedule has the times in an indeterminate time zone. I have no idea what times those would correspond to in EST.

Edit2: Oh and, I'm really bummed out about missing out on Infernal Weapon Effect -- one more encore please.
Last edited by HoosTrax on Sep 18, 2014, 9:58:38 AM
Im obsessed GGG!!!!! SALE :) is there gonna be any Christmas sale as well?
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Amahr wrote:
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
Missed all weapon effects due timing being horrible for EU.. guess GGG doesn't care much for us EU players.

You should read the News more carefully! ;-)

"Tomorrow, from 9am PST (4am NZ time), we'll be discounting a microtransaction by 50% every hour for 24 hours! To give people two chances at each effect, we've selected 12 microtransactions and will be repeating the set twice (so if you miss out on one, just check back again 12 hours later)."

Have I misunderstood something? Isn't the sale that is running now the last one? Currently, we have lightning skull and seraph wings(grabbing those) left, and from my understanding, that is it, no more afterwards.

All weapon mtx's were during the late night/very early morning, so no one from EU could pick them up :(

Agree that mixing the times as opposed to making it exactly the same for the second chance may have being a better idea, the most popular weapon mtxs fell at awkward times for EU members at both times.

Wondering if the same deal will happen with armour effects. Was more interested in those than anything else, apart from ghost flame weapon ofcourse ^^.
For feedback's sake, I'll quote the only part of this entire week's announcements that has any interest for me at all:

"We're tentatively aiming to have Content Update 1.2.3 ready by late next week."

Everything else was just a waste of bandwidth.
"
lambylamby wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
lambylamby wrote:
Can't you tunnel bear purchase?

what do u mean? (sorry english is not my native lenaguage)

https://www.tunnelbear.com

ty, i will check it out
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
"
Amahr wrote:
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:

You should read the News more carefully! ;-)

Have I misunderstood something? Isn't the sale that is running now the last one? Currently, we have lightning skull and seraph wings(grabbing those) left, and from my understanding, that is it, no more afterwards.

All weapon mtx's were during the late night/very early morning, so no one from EU could pick them up :(

Ahhh, my bad... you are right, damn!
Well that's really really bad timing for us, yes... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info