Schedule for last 12 hours of Marathon Sale

Wow this is so bad... after the first 3 sales i had to go to sleep and i could not login during the day, because i had to work. you should have posted the sale list before the event, so i could set my alarm clock and wake up when something nice was on sale.
Why I dont do this event on weekend?
... I have been online almost all day in the past month, except yesterday.. i completely missed this sale.. its really baaaaaaddd :'(((((
it would have been nice to have all of them up for sale for 24 hours, then it would save people missing out ;D
"
Winterfire wrote:
it would have been nice to have all of them up for sale for 24 hours, then it would save people missing out ;D

They repeted the sale twice 12 of the same item's every 12 hours for 24 hours just saying

P.S Thx for the wing's GG
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"

I've dabbled in web design and even I couldn't get hold of the link to the blasted thing. I'm sure it's hidden behind CSS, how did you get the link?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Bought Seraph and Vampiric. none of the sales showed up after that. GG.

VI
Dam I've been playing and checking deals religiously and the 4 days I don't go on there is a gianysale on. Would it be possible to email us when these or on or make them more frequent. I really think this needs more notice next time please
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Sorry to be blunt but this makes no sense. Why make it every 12 hours? Let people get the discount they want for the full 24. What downside is there to that? Just strikes me as very odd.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Oh great. I play basically every day for a year, since I discover the game, and then I go out of town for one day and miss the biggest sale EVAR.

Well played, ggg

This is news to me. And I was disappointed I missed my daily masters' missions.

You 'gotta know: I'm a miser. So, maybe next time.

How about an encore sale with all of the portals heavily discounted to celebrate the new custom portal effects in maps and hideouts? :3
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
Last edited by StrangeObject on Sep 21, 2014, 3:23:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info