Schedule for last 12 hours of Marathon Sale

cool - now do the same thing for pets :)

50% discount on blue scorpion :)

Thanks!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
To be fair, the wording "repeating the set twice" would make it sound like there will be three sets of sales, were it not also for the wording "we'll be discounting. . . for 24 hours" and "to give people two chances."

On one hand, players are by no means entitled to participate in sales. One the other hand, knowing the sale existed and having missed it due to poor interpretation or scheduling conflicts can cause a lot of valid backlash, and big sales like these are meant to promote a burst of income by being fun--backlash is not fun and is contradictory to that goal.

I think the sale worked out well enough for me, but I am also a) self employed thus with a more flexible schedule, and b) have a child on the way, but am not yet preoccupied 24/7 by fatherly responsibilities. These two things, epsecially if because of regional time zones, are likely the biggest conflicts, and I can certainly understand why it would be such a bummer missing such a nice promotion as this sale.

Solely for reasons of making the experience more enjoyable for all, I wouldn't mind seeing another round with all items on sale for 12 hours. I don't work in the industry so I'm not sure how important the limited availability is to the bottom line, but from my perspective it looks like it could only be beneficial. Maybe I'm wrong ^-^ Certainly, I do believe a little more transparency and/or a better designed schedule should be considered for future events.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 18, 2014, 11:26:30 AM
So is the wings on sale right now the last one for this 24hours or are we going another round?
^so far as the announcement goes, this is it.

Spoiler
Edit: Ugh! Why Apple, why won't you let me edit your stupid ass about correct library?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 18, 2014, 11:28:03 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
^so far as the announcement goes, this is it.

Spoiler
Edit: Ugh! Why Apple, why won't you let me edit your stupid ass about correct library?

Alright. thanks.

"
Grimlocke_ wrote:

All weapon mtx's were during the late night/very early morning, so no one from EU could pick them up :(

This pisses me off also, i missed a weapon effect i wanted and tbh with all the packs i bought i could for once use a bro deal as lets face it the MTX are way way overpriced.

Please do the weapon effects again for EU on time we actual can buy them.
Ugh I stepped out to have lunch and missed out on the Seraph Wings I was planning on getting >_<
i wanted seraph and the demon horns...even set an alarm...and, again, missed both of them :((( these sales are really nice, i was waiting so long for that. but somehow, i always miss the ones i want to get...supersadpandaface
Please leave these events on weekend next time!
I missed everything. (Working guy from Europe...)
Last edited by Langhun on Sep 18, 2014, 1:41:12 PM
"
Gonna ask again: Any chance we will get the Forsaken Masters wallpaper uploaded here for us to use?

Just take it, it's already there...

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/image/layout/background-fm.jpg?1410335093

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info