Schedule for last 12 hours of Marathon Sale

can I buy what I want now and ask some refunds tomorrow? I am about to drive for some hours and probably will miss the wings :/
Great sales, love ya :)
very bad time i miss my ghostflame :(
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
lambylamby wrote:
Can't you tunnel bear purchase?

what do u mean? (sorry english is not my native lenaguage)

https://www.tunnelbear.com
Missed everything I might have wanted. Damn you paycheck for not getting into my bank account yesterday! I guess I'll pay bills and eat and other boring adult stuff.
Last edited by Keldmar on Sep 18, 2014, 7:13:43 AM
Missed everything i wanted due to the things i wanted were on a cycle that is horrible for EU times.

At least mix it up and makes things appear on different times.

People seem to be forgetting that you can buy microtransactions straight from the website. You are not required to be logged into the game. Buy some points, write down when your favorite item is on sale, log into the website from a computer (or, hell, your phone...who doesn't have a smart phone these days?), navigate to shop-->microtransactions AND BOOM!

Great sale GGG - may all of the monies be yours forever and ever.
EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!
Missed basically everything besides the Seraph Weapon Effect, because Sleep and then Work...

EU got fucked hard this time.
"
KenshiD wrote:
Missed basically everything besides the Seraph Weapon Effect, because Sleep and then Work...

EU got fucked hard this time.

Yeah this is the same problem i am having.....
Missed all weapon effects due timing being horrible for EU.. guess GGG doesn't care much for us EU players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info